What Things Annoy You?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Rigel:

Aren't knickers clothing? In America they're like caprice pants. Is that what they are in Mexico? If so, maybe it was a stripper who ripped off their knickers!!!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Hey Rigel:

1.-Aren't knickers clothing? In America they're like caprice pants. Is that what they are in Mexico?
2.-If so, maybe it was a stripper who ripped off their knickers!!!!
Yes!

2.-

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Retail clerks who won't put the phone down to wait on me.
MA, I was actually guilty of staying on the phone this afternoon while I waited on my customers....I don't normally.....but it was for a good cause, I was talking to Gaye!

The one thing that bugs me the most, is to be talking to someone and being totally and thoroughly ignored!

Oh, and being yelled at in public, that does it too.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are great!

I can't STAND it when people chew with their mouths open. Or how about people who file their NAILS on the subway?

Gross!

Originally Posted by LilleKat

Wow this is a thinking thread. Ther are a lot of things annoy me at the moment because I'm not exactly in the best of mental or physical health... but on a normal day...

1. Drivers who don't indicate where they're going and then get mad at other people for getting in their way (who are obviously supposed to be mind-readers)

2. People who sniff and snork and sniff and snork when they really ought to just blow their nose and be done with it

3. People who chew with their mouths open - it's like watching a washing machine go around! Particularly when they're cudding on chewing gum.... shop assistants who do that just get right up my nose!

4. People who don't use "please" and "thankyou"

5. When a good movie is interrupted by a scheduled news programme....

6. When I run out of chocolate

I love this thread... you know I think I'm one of the few people who don't have too much of a problem with gas - or rather to re-phrase that - with other people's gas. OK it stinks and yes I do go and open a window or whatever... but I lived with Scotland's only windfarm for 15 years (my lil bro - you could hook him up to the mains and sell the gas back to the company) and my other half isn't much better

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
People who drive with their car stereo so loud that, even with all windows closed on both cars, their "music" drowns out mine. (what must be happening to their hearing??)

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

people living above me

people rushing everywhere like they have no time in the world left

garbage laying around

people who don't like animals

materialistic people

people talking on cell phones while driving or in stores

I'm sure I could think of more, but that's it for now.