What Things Annoy You?

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People who leave dishes all over the place instead of putting them in the sink when they are done eating off of them(hello I'm not a mom and never will be!)
cleaning up after my coworkers, the guys mostly! (yeah again mom isn't here and I'm not her and that's what YOU get paid for!)
Hubby leaving cat barf for me to clean up then it's dried and crusty!( he does it all the time!!!)
people who are mean to animals! (need I say more!?)
adults who don't watch their kids and then the kids go and mess up everything you just cleaned up, then they are suprised that you are helping their children to get things that they should've been helping them to get in the first place!(ketchup, tartar sauce, pop things like that, makes a GREAT mess!)
taking things and not putting them back when you are done with them. (that one burns my butt!!!)
Doing things half way, then getting mad because I find things you didn't and now you have to ACTUALLY do them! ( can you see a work theme starting here???)
Ok I better stop, I could go on and on and you all would be tired and have eye strain from these. but these are a few of my annoyances.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I forgot: People who live in my wonderful state of Wisconsin who want to have an open hunting season on cats!!!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People that don't show up for appointments.
People that are late for appointments, then complain about not getting their full time. It says right on their intake forms that will happen. Usually they are having a facial or something after, then want the schedule of the whole salon altered because they cannot get there on time.
Bimbos that just must be the center of attention, no matter where they are.
People that go in public with their underwear hanging out.
The scheduling Nazi where I work.
Today, my cats!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Retail clerks who won't put the phone down to wait on me.
People passing on the wrong side of the road
Anyone using a cell phone while driving
People who talk in theaters or bring their crying babies in to see the show
Restaurants with great food but lousy coffee
Mailbox bashers

catlover67

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. Slow drivers
2. I love Harleys, BUT drivers who purposely modify their bikes to make EXTRA loud noise and gleefully rev up through a neighborhood, annoy me.
3. People who talk non-stop.
4. Rude salespeople.
5. My husband (I love him dearly but he has SO many bad habits!!)
6. My cats when they are naughty
7. Phone solicitors!!
8. People who like to share their bad taste in music with the whole neighborhood.
9. BARKING DOGS!! Why do so many dog owners ignore their dogs barking in the backyard?? Are they deaf?
10. People who say they will call or get back to you and they NEVER do!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover67

1. Slow drivers
2. I love Harleys, BUT drivers who purposely modify their bikes to make EXTRA loud noise and gleefully rev up through a neighborhood, annoy me.
3. People who talk non-stop.
4. Rude salespeople.
5. My husband (I love him dearly but he has SO many bad habits!!)
6. My cats when they are naughty
7. Phone solicitors!!
8. People who like to share their bad taste in music with the whole neighborhood.
9. BARKING DOGS!! Why do so many dog owners ignore their dogs barking in the backyard?? Are they deaf?
10. People who say they will call or get back to you and they NEVER do!
Oh my we must be related
I would have said all the above plus

1.People who don't move over in the store when you trying to get your cart by,
2.people who pull up to a gas pump, put the thing in there tank and get back in the car or decide to clean the windows and check the oil after the gas is done pumping.
3.People who get in the grocery line then have to take half of the things off the bill, because they don't have enough money DUH!! don't they know that they bought $40 more then they had money.
I don't like rude, loud annoying people in a public place
4.Cying screaming children in the store, and the mother is just as bad

well I'll quit before you all think I'm a bit**
Because I'm not

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People who don't move over in the store when you trying to get your cart by, like they are the only people in the store.

BARKING DOGS!! Why do so many dog owners ignore their dogs barking in the backyard?? Are they deaf?

Bimbos that just must be the center of attention, no matter where they are.

Opinionated, arrogant people who don't know when to shut up!

People who don't understand the left lane is the fast lane. If you've got someone driving right behind you, MOVE OVER concept.

People speeding through parking lots!

People who do half-a** work.

l.trant

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
People who argue in public
People who keep you on the phone forever telling you there lifes story, when they are just trying to make an appointment (this happens to me at work all the time, and the other lines are ringing away).

People who think I should jump when they ask me for something

People who don't appreciate the little things you do for them.

I will stop for now.

crazykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
here are some things i forgot that i must

people who do not flush

guys who do not either a) lift seat up, or b) wipe seat off after they us the restroom

people who watch tv and think that the louder they yell the better chances their team (football,basketball, soccer, whatever) will hear them

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of my pet peeves:

-Passive-agressive/two-faced/phony people
-Racism of any kind (I've experienced racism for simply being white)
-Screaming toddlers (because they know better - I would have been slapped SILLY for causing a scene at that age)
-People who leave their dogs in closed up vehicles during summer (I've been in near fist fights because I've called people on this)
-People who declaw cats because it will "damage" their Italian leather furniture
-People who don't neuter/spay/immunize their pets
-Young people and "suits" who sit at the front of the bus/streetcar and refuse to give up their seats for the elderly
-People who don't participate in causes outside of themselves
-People who litter/spit/vomit or otherwise engage in illegal activities in public
-People who judge others based on stereotypes instead of actions
-Self-righteous/hypocritical "religious" people who don't practice what they preach
-Madonna (who's desecrated a NUMBER of religions for her own material gain)
-Slum landlords
-Drug dealers
-Corrupt cops
-Child and animal abusers (stricter laws/sentences are needed)
-The backlash experienced after each feminist movement brings society closer to emancipation
-Women who don't see themselves as more than a "physical commodity" or on this earth to service men
-People who drive big SUV's and don't give a crap about the environment
-People who don't watch for pedestrians while driving and talking on their cell phones (I've nearly been hit MANY times by these idiots!)
-Media influence and our "youth obsessed" culture
-Pretentious/condescending/smug/greedy corporate types
-Working for "The Man"

I could go on for days, so I'll stop now...

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Annoyances...

- seeing young girls, or teenagers, dressed like sluts. Seeing MOTHERS dressed like sluts.

- seeing that chopped up messy hairstyle that has become so popular, on guys AND girls.

- seeing kids in the grocery store screaming, hitting their PARENTS, acting like total monsters and the parents wander around with this blank stare.

- the "baggy pants" thing that is also popular among the younger crowd, why???? it looks like they've dropped a load in their pants! I saw some guy's butt the other day, and it was not a nice butt! But oh it's "in style".

- hearing the latest crud in Hollywood (Aniston/Pitt divorce; who is doinking who; etc. etc. etc.) Leave those people alone, they're human too.

- loud car exhausts. I understand if your exhaust pipe just fell off (happened to me once eh), but people who intentionally have really loud car exhaust, on their tiny Hondas, to make the car seem "bigger" or faster or something???

- um... high gas prices... higher gas prices... and today, highest gas prices.

- people who don't smile & make eye contact. There's a reason ya have eyeballs, it's to look at people. There's a reason smiling makes ya feel & look good; you're supposed to do it!

- people who put other people down, with verbal insults & name calling, because they are short and insecure so they put you down to make themselves feel bigger.

- people who cough into the phone instead of moving it away. Maybe it was just a smoker's cough, but lord, it got annoying after having my hearing blasted from all that lungy-goopy sounding cough INTO THE PHONE.

That's all I guess.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People who let their kids be brats and walk all over them, allowing them to kick and scream in public.

People who talk on cell phones while in public restrooms!

Store clerks who helps someone else who's been there for 30 seconds, waiting, when I've been there for 10 minutes! (not to mention any names.... :cough: RadioShack!)

People that, when I'm calling for my kitty, calls back to me and tells me to shut up!

People who shot my dog with BB guns, scarring him for life. He was afraid of BB guns until the day he died.

People who try their best just to make you steamed!

When parents are in attentive to their kids, and just let them run right out of the road, their child nearly gets hit, and they doddle on by, talking on their cell phone, not even caring about their child.

Seeing fat people, no offense meant to anyone, that think they are skinny walking around in shirts that show their belly
or let their whole gut hang out!

And, when my brother's being a pain... that's annoying! LOL! I hope he doesn't read this!

Well, that's what annoys me most. I'm sure there's more, but, I won't go into it! LOL!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow this is a thinking thread. Ther are a lot of things annoy me at the moment because I'm not exactly in the best of mental or physical health... but on a normal day...

1. Drivers who don't indicate where they're going and then get mad at other people for getting in their way (who are obviously supposed to be mind-readers)

2. People who sniff and snork and sniff and snork when they really ought to just blow their nose and be done with it

3. People who chew with their mouths open - it's like watching a washing machine go around! Particularly when they're cudding on chewing gum.... shop assistants who do that just get right up my nose!

4. People who don't use "please" and "thankyou"

5. When a good movie is interrupted by a scheduled news programme....

6. When I run out of chocolate

I love this thread... you know I think I'm one of the few people who don't have too much of a problem with gas - or rather to re-phrase that - with other people's gas. OK it stinks and yes I do go and open a window or whatever... but I lived with Scotland's only windfarm for 15 years (my lil bro - you could hook him up to the mains and sell the gas back to the company) and my other half isn't much better