what song is stuck in your head?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Take your pick of any of the songs from "Phantom of the Opera". Yes, I'm still addicted to the movie.

Poor Susie - It probably doesn't help that Applebee's Restaurant has been using the theme in their current commercial.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I went out to a restaurant for breakfast this morning.
A man wearing an black eye-patch walked in.
Since then I have had the silly song "Barnacle Bill the Sailor" on my poor little mind.

"Oh, it's only me from across the sea,
Cried Barnacle Bill the Sailor."

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Take your pick of any of the songs from "Phantom of the Opera". Yes, I'm still addicted to the movie.

Poor Susie - It probably doesn't help that Applebee's Restaurant has been using the theme in their current commercial.
It's not so bad now Jan..........I have Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffett in my head now!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok Susie.. you have to quit posting your songs. everyone elses are okay, they aren't getting stuck in my head. Yours are!! I am going to go CRAZY!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Ok Susie.. you have to quit posting your songs. everyone elses are okay, they aren't getting stuck in my head. Yours are!! I am going to go CRAZY!!!
Sorry!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had CopaCabana by Barry Manilow stuck in my head since they had to sing one of his songs on American Idol. The bad thing is--I only know a few words so it goes over and over and over and over--you get the picture.

Her name was Lola...she was a showgirl...(insert humming). At the Copa...Copa Cabana...
Yeah, that's all I know.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Taurus77

I have had CopaCabana by Barry Manilow stuck in my head since they had to sing one of his songs on American Idol. The bad thing is--I only know a few words so it goes over and over and over and over--you get the picture.

Her name was Lola...she was a showgirl...(insert humming). At the Copa...Copa Cabana...
Yeah, that's all I know.
I don't know much more, but I do know a little...

Her name was Lola
She was a showgirl
With yellow ribbons in her hair
And a dress cut down to there...

HA! Here's the lyrics: http://www.lyricsdepot.com/barry-man...opacabana.html I know what you mean, though. I do that a lot with songs...

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Knock knock knockin on Heaven's dooor

Been stuck in my head for a good two days now