What song is stuck in your head?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

for the past few days, on and off, it's been Sergio Mendez' Chove Chuva (Constant Rain). i figure there are much worse songs that could be stuck in my head.
That's a nice song and very fitting for me today, stuck here in the middle of this never ending monsoon..............................

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Right this minute I have Africa by Toto in my head, over and over...'gonna take alot to drag me awaaay from youuuu...."

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Yep, found a sick kitten and I just couldn't bear to leave her where she was. This is the thread I started about her.

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/300367/sick-possibly-fiv-feral-kitten

I'm just going to upload some more pictures of her, because she is looking much better today.

Mr Husband doesn't mind at all, as long as he has his boulders to climb he's happy.

I saw the thread. She is precious and you are an angel to all the cats are fortunate enough to find you. I'm sure he doesn't have the heart to tell you no anyway when it comes to a cat in need. 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's a nice song and very fitting for me today, stuck here in the middle of this never ending monsoon..............................
well, it's still Chove Chuva today in my head.

we've had soooo much rain here lately too, and heavy/torrential rain showers. today we've finally had a day that, while it did rain heavily, it was just for a brief period of time and it's been mostly clear and sunny for the remainder of the day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Bastille - Pompeii

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Bastille - Pompeii

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Closer by nine inch nails. It was on a movie I saw last night and then I heard it on the radio like 45 minutes ago.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
it's Begining to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Bing Crosby.  I went into Target this afternoon and they had a ton of toys on clearance.  I've officially started Christmas shopping! 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm with Betsy on that one! :lol3: