What song is stuck in your head?

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So Mai Visar Na Jaa-ee and Chattr Chakkr Vartee from the album Ras by Snatam Kaur. Yes, I know I'm weird....

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Reunited by Peaches & Herb.  
   And I sing, too.  Speck can tolerate my singing, but it flies all over Daisy.  She puts those ears back and starts switching that tail.  I guess she's really NOT all that excited about being reunited, hey, hey...

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
This was on the radio the other day and I really, really wish I hadn't heard it. 

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was responding to the person who mentioned Taylor Swift's song, "All You Had To Do Was Stay," but this oone seems to have jumped up unattached to any previous mention so I'm adding this note.  This is the song I sing over and over to my Itty Bitty black boy who slipped through my legs and out the door on December 15th.  I have a completely fenced acre, and all he had to do was stay inside the fence, but no -- he climbed the fence and was killed by dogs.  Still breaking my heart.  All he had to do was stay.

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
 That's so sad.

I still cry every time I hear Nick Cave's To Be By Your Side because it reminds me of George disappearing.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That's so sad.

I still cry every time I hear Nick Cave's To Be By Your Side because it reminds me of George disappearing.
Boy do I understand how you and @Red Top Rescue  feels. My Georgie was inside/outside but he slept with me every night. I called him home one night, he was visiting his "friend" across the street and when he was crossing the road he was hit by a car, right in front on my house. He is still in my heart and I still miss him everyday and it was 5 yrs January since I lost him.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every since I found out Michael Bolton is coming to the Midland Theatre   ( Newark, Ohio )  near me on March 23rd  his song   ''Steel Bars ''  is stuck in my head. Love that song.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The theme song to the Addams Family....

They're creepy and they're kooky

Mysterious and spooky

They're altogether ooky

The Addams Family

The house is a museum

When people come to see 'em

They really are a scre-am

The Addams Family

*click, click*

And so on

And why is this going through my mind nonstop?

Because yesterday, my esteemed co-worker walked into my office singing that song. And sometimes that's all it takes. So for the entire day, he and I were singing The Addams Family. And clicking our fingers.

And if he does that to me this morning, I'm gonna smack him. I swear.

One day last week, it was the music to The Odd Couple. It was days til I got that song out of my head. And before that, it was "Bring out the Hellmans and bring out the best!" 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Boy do I understand how you and @Red Top Rescue  feels. My Georgie was inside/outside but he slept with me every night. I called him home one night, he was visiting his "friend" across the street and when he was crossing the road he was hit by a car, right in front on my house. He is still in my heart and I still miss him everyday and it was 5 yrs January since I lost him.
reading this sweet tribute to George and Georgie makes me think of this song. 

eleanora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Fabulous Sam Smith's beautiful "Like I can" refuse to leave my brain!Its so catchy.However- 'Note to self: Must change the CD in car.[emoji]128192[/emoji]

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Mysterious and spooky

They're altogether ooky

The Addams Family

The house is a museum

The Addams Family

*click, click*

And so on

Because yesterday, my esteemed co-worker walked into my office singing that song. And sometimes that's all it takes. So for the entire day, he and I were singing The Addams Family. And clicking our fingers.

One day last week, it was the music to The Odd Couple. It was days til I got that song out of my head. And before that, it was "Bring out the Hellmans and bring out the best!" 
Oh that's funny.  I watched The Lego Movie with my young grandson and for the longest time I had that Lego song in my head-- "Everything is Awesome!"  Shoot, I shouldn't have even SAID that, now it's going to be back in my head!  

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Mysterious and spooky

They're altogether ooky

The Addams Family

The house is a museum

The Addams Family

*click, click*

And so on

There is a preschool song to that tune I sing with my kids to teach them the days of the week.  They can't snap so they clap. They both think it's the best. 

When i worked for the same company as my mother she and her office mate used to sing "The hiiillllssss are alliiivveeee .... with the sound of muuuusic!"  Pretty much just that part,  I should ask if it was an inside joke. 

Today's song is Footloose.  The 1980s version! 

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My DD was outside yesterday enjoying the beautiful day after work and school. We were laying on the stack of wood we have for my cat room and was watching the airplanes and clouds. Loving this weather. Anyway, we started singing songs that come to mind and one I started singing was "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"..... well needless to say that song is still in my head this morning. 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for the past two days it's been Stars Fell On Alabama. i love that song, but i'm sure after a few more days rolling around in my head i won't love it as much.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The Harry Potter theme song. I walked past a little boy who was humming it yesterday and just can't "stop" it now. :lol3:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I had another song by this guy stuck in my head (a few posts back), then they played another of his on the radio and it's happened again.  I could really live without it!