What products have you bought that you won't buy again?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

Crock Pot Classics or whatever they were called (premade meal in a bag, you just dumped them in the crock pot) I bought the chicken and dumplings kind and it was so nasty the dog wouldn't even touch it!!
Plus it made my whole house stink!!
I've always wanted to try those, but I wasn't too sure about them, thanks for the heads up!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I've always wanted to try those, but I wasn't too sure about them, thanks for the heads up!
You're welcome! I haven't tried the other kinds, after the first one I was too afraid!!

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with the diet/fat free stuff - most is vile. I hate diet yogurts - thin, watery and way too sweet. I recently bought some special K breakfast bars and nearly vomited eating one. It was so unbearably sweet it was disgusting. And that's from a chocoholic!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Flavored mayonaise. Believe it or not, it was a national brand but it was so nasty I threw it out after one use.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything by the brand Dove!
It smells wonderful on my mother but on me it smells like poop! and their moisturiser make my skin all dry and sore!

Oh and their chocolate tastes too sweet! but like i said! my mother loves it!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Anything by the brand Dove!
It smells wonderful on my mother but on me it smells like poop! and their moisturiser make my skin all dry and sore!

Oh and their chocolate tastes too sweet! but like i said! my mother loves it!
Dove makes chocolates? Are they soap chocolates?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to buy those Oven bags for like your turkey and stuff. Well one night I cut up all kinds of meat, potatoes, carrots and everything to make a nice beef stew and put it all in the bag. Opened up the oven at the end... and the bag was melted! Into my beautiful 2 hour (with all the chopping) dinner!!!! I was so
PO'd I don't know if it was one faulty bag, if something got mixed in somehow or what! But that dinner and the rest went into the trash and I've never used them since!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought of a few more- cheap band-aids....they never stick right and always wind up tearing your skin off.

Dental Tape instead of Dental Floss- it's much to rough on your gums. i prefer floss.

Kroger's brand of meat spaghetti sauce- one night i decided i was busy and didn't have time to make my own so i thought i'd pick up the off brand and give it a try- it was the worst crap ever!!!

I hate the Barilla Marinara & red wine sauce- sounded good- but it was absolutely repulsive when i cooked it the other day

Acuview Oasys contacts- they set my eyes on fire and gave me a horrific allergic reaction.

Vasoline lotion- all of them didn't moisturize my skin at all and they just felt/smelled weird

Tums coco & cream...uhhh gag me! those were disghusting and didn't help my GERD symptoms at all