What pets do you have, or have you had, besides cats?

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Bod you made me choke on my coffee
Now admit it you put the hammie on the bannister in the first place didn't you???? didn't you?????????
:tounge2:

Ahhhhh Lorie You can be foster mum to my brood and to Amy's kittens if and when they arrive.

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its a lie a LIE I tell you!!!!! I never did!!! Never!!! He got there himself!!!! It had NOTHING to do with me putting him on the bannister for a split second!! NOTHING!!!!!

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Shines the interrogation lamp in Bodlovers eyes*

"okay now why don't you just tell us the truth....the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth?"

"Come on little girl.....you know what you did on that fateful day don't you?" "How do you explain how Hammie got up there with thode little itty bitty leggies den??? Huh? Huh?"

"Do you feel lucky punk??.........Well do ya?"

:tounge2:

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
*strain* *stress* *squirm*
BAH!!! OK OK I ADMIT I ADMIIIIIITT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm GUILTY!! GUILTY AS A GIRL CAN BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the shame, the SHAME!!!!!!!
*breaks down, starts rocking wildly in chair*

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"There,there" comforts bodlover. "It's okay, the Hammie didn't die, but let this be a lesson to you never to put Hammies on the bannister again do you hear me??"

"I'll let you off this time little girl but if I hear of anymore Hammie experiments you'll be in big trouble!!! Got that????"

lhezzza

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PAST PETS
1 Dog (Cookie the Mutt who loved to dig)
2 Geckos (Green and Brown - their names)
1 Iguana (Rex turned out to be a Rexeena)
2 Guinea pigs (Batman and Robin turned out to be Catwoman and Robin)
2 Love Birds (Josh & Megan)
4 Rabbits (Loppy, Hoppy, Digger, Jumper)
#? Goldfish
#? Hamsters

CURRENT PETS
1 Cockatiel (Skooter)
1 Cat (Cooper)

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've led a pretty mundane pet life. My parents didn't let us have other pets, just the family dogs. So, I have had:

Weimeriener (Dutchess Willamena von Volk)
Pitbull mix (Felicia)
My two current cats - Trent and Ophelia

firstlisten62

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a rescued desert cst (Egyptian Golden Mau,) from Eastern Washington State. We moved to Tucson, AZ two months ago and now have three Bark scorpions. Mimi likes to play on their terrarium at night, watching them and the crickets, or stalking and then ambushing me as I come around a corner at night.

catluvr321

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Present - 2 hamsters

Past - 2 dogs
3 ducks
8 fish
2 bunnies

Note: I don't live on a farm. :lol3:

banana queen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have 4 cats, 2 snakes and currently have 6 tarantulas.

In the past I have had another 4 tarantulas, two frogs and countless fish, as well as snails I found in the garden as a kid.

shelbynkatie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Currently, 2 dogs,1 horse,1 cat,rabbits,and numerous chickens running the property. All of my animals were unwanted at one time, either dump offs or 'craigslist' free must go asap pets.I think they are all great full as they all get along well and with my kids. Only the cat we got as a baby.But we do have a couple acres out in the country for them to run freely (cat is the only 100% inside pet).

animallover9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have had pretty much everything from fish, reptiles and amphibians, to birds, rodents, dogs and cats. Ill only list what I currently have though

1 Dog named Cassie she is a German Shephard Mix she is 10 months old

3 Cats Tyson, Ellie, and Oliver in that order they are 1.5 years old, 1 year and 3 months and 1 years old 

5 Rats Gandalf, Atticus, Harvey, Finley, and Darwin.

I also still have my two childhood dogs but they stayed at home when I moved out a few years ago but they are still around. 

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it would be easier to list what I DIDN"T have as pets one time or another, well here goes      1. cats 2.dogs 3.hamsters 4. mice 5. chameleons 6. horned toads 7. fish 8. snakes 9. raccoons 10. skunks 11. pigeons 12. turtles 13.bats (blown out of an attic during a storm, fed them hamburger mixed with milk) 14. rabbits 15. chickens 16. pigs 17. tarantulas 18. ducks 19. foal (was born at the packing plant and they called me knowing how much I love animals.) 20.ants 21. birds ( canaries, parakeets, and various wild, injured babies) 

My poor mother! I drug a LOT of animals home when I was a child, how I didn't become a vet, I'll never know. I had 'hospitals' set up in the back yard, and various 'food producing' stations everywhere, I'll never forget the screams when she found my can of mealy worms in my underwear drawer! Needless to say after finding baby mice in cages in the garage and the worms, she didn't 'snoop' very often! I had VERY few deaths, and saved many animals from certain death, so I feel good about that. All of my family would comment on how injured or scared animals of all kinds sought me out, they could sense that I would help them. I even rode a horse that no one else could with out him rolling as soon as he was mounted. I talked to him first and told him how it was going to be! Now I am a champion of cats it seems, they know to come to me for help in this neighborhood. I love ALL animals and just want humans to treat them kindly, it breaks my heart to see the cruelty that humans can inflict on purpose!

smallowlcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 1 puppy and 1 adult dog.They are adorable :D.
I used to have a mice

kitty chew

Kitty chew
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've had a mouse, lots of tropical and gold fish, 7 rats, (not all at once!) 5 cats, one for 21 yrs. Frogs, and a canary. I also feed about 7 magpies daily. They are always around.

clmgordon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In the past I had a chow mix, a turtle, 2 hamsters and multiple cats.

I currently have the cutest baby turtle and a spoiled kitty. Hoping for a dog soon, though! And maybe a small snake, like a corn snake or something...

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Currently I have four dogs, a mini schnauzer, a black Labrador, a Great Dane/Labrador mix (he's our only boy), and a fuzzy mutt. I only have my one kitty, she's spoiled rotten and I don't know if I'll be getting another cat anytime soon. I've debated at times getting her a play mate, but since she's been raised with the four dogs she seems pretty content with them as playmates. Oh, and I also have an African dwarf frog who's lived an outrageously long time compared to what I've heard from other people. He's pretty entertaining but I'm not overly in love with aquatic pets.