What nicknames did you get in school?

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had the usual Saz, Ses, Sez etc and my sister has always called me Sar (pronounced Saire)

In High School, I got the nickname Ken
(my friend's Mum was shouting to me and it sounded like she called me Ken! and at a Murder Mystery party, my character was Ken too!)

My best friend's parents call me Mad Sarah - for obvious reasons, plus my best friend is Sarah too! My best friend and I call eachother SaRah!

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them!

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
people tended to call me annabelle or annabelle lee.. I also got some rougher names but I think I blocked them out of my memory

ashe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
mine were never nice ones... morbid freak, psycho, lethal weapon (got that one because someone pulled a gun on me and all I could do was laugh at him), spooky.. Drac.. etc. Never got any of the rhyming nice sounding ones *sigh* Closet I got was Johnny Cash (and yeah I admire him, but not the most devoted fan) and of course the ever so popular MIB

4kids4cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My parents gave me the name Bobbie Jo....named after my grandparents Robert and Josephine. I was given the nickname "BJ" until high school. Then the nickname took on a new meaning....which didn't suit my personality at all.....LOL.

Now I go by just Bobbie

My mom calls me Bob in public sometimes and it funny to watch the reactions of people around us.

Life is fun

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine were: Big Bird, Jolly Green Giant, Big Red and CandyCane. I was always the taller one until High School, when I was a freshman I was never made fun of because everyone thought I was a Senior. It was kinda nice! But, throughout middle school I was called Big Red and Candy Cane because my weight was either too much or too little. Oh, and the "red" part comes from having red hair.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

"Aimes" mostly (big surprise there) and "Cap" senior year when I was captain of the colorguard (again, not so original!
). When I worked at Publix grocery store during high school, my co-workers would call me "Marcia Marcia Marcia" b/c they said I acted like Jan Brady!

Oh, and some mean kids called me "Witch Eyes" b/c my eyes are such a pale color. That really messed up my self-esteem and to this day I still have trouble making eye contact with strangers.
Amy!! You have gorgeous eyes! You shouldn't have problem making eye contact, your eyes are quite striking.

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm..I guess the most popular was Roni, but only one aunt and a couple of silly friends called me that. One friend called me Ronad, because of a misspelling of my name in a yearbook. The most annoying was grade school, when it would always be singsong "Ronda on a Honda"....please!! (Oh, and for the record, I abhor the song "Help me Rhonda")