What Kind Of Car Do You Drive?

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

I've just got my 1997 Saturn SL1. It's been a GREAT car and the customer service has been incredible. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting another Saturn when the time comes.
Us Saturn owners are a loyal bunch
I cannot wait until they finally come out with a line of convertibles!!!

I drive a 2002 silver Saturn SL Sport. It'll be paid off in 10 months!!!

Mine looks like this (only it's silver and covered in bird crap at the moment!
)

boys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
we drive a 21 year old austin. gets us from A 2 B ok not very quickly but it works,its legal (not like some of the cars here in london dont get me started) but living in a city we find a small car cheaper on fuel,and alot nippier to get around in.
and as shes a classic we can get into classic car shows free

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drive a 2002 Buick Rendevous. Red and grey with a sun roof. It was love at first site. Now if people would stop rear ending me it would be perfect. Only two more years and she will be paid for.

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I win the prize for newest model year

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX... Her name is Gracie.
(Don't say anything about it being a Hyundai
I'm looking at a review that says "Hyundai Sonata Dethrones Camry and Accord... all the reviews say Hyundai is finally rivaling them with this car) AAAhhhhhh... heated leather seats!!

Our other car is a 1987 Mustang 5.0 in mint condition. Hubby likes the 80's body style (I hate it). We're trying to sell it, but not looking too hard. It's too nice to leave outside and we only have a 1 car garage... but then Gracie is stuck outside!!!!

Here's the mustang... her name is Nani (Big sister to Lilo, our old car). She has limo tint now and dark headlight covers so the whole car is just... BLACK!
Nani's Photo Album