what is your fantasy? (no not like that!)

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My dream is to not have to worry about money,

Really it's to someday have my own veterinary practice. I already have floorplans drawn out, lol. I suppose I should worry about getting in to vet school first,

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Mine, these days, is so simple. I want my husband to be pain free.
Aw, Laurie

I'd love to just win a million or two in the lottery. Just enough that I can pay my house off and take care of my aging parents and sick sister. With no mortgage payments to worry about, I could afford a pay cut to get a job at an association that had a more significant mission...like curing cancer or MS or cluster headaches.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Carol, I LOVE your fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want that too!

Laurie
Thanks, sweetie. And you and Gary and the kitties will be invited to come live in our friends-and-family compound, of course!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say win the lottery too, but I would spend it in the following ways:

- Give the full 10% tithe to our church (we do this every month anyway)
- Pay off mine, and my mother's student loans
- Pay off our future mortgage
- Open a commercial bakery so I can quit my job and decorate cakes for fun (not for a living)
- Have kids,

I'm sure my DH would have a few things to put on that list...

Oh, one more: Donate enough money to the university to have a building built strictly for the IT area, and ensure it's named after me. That way, the people that really hate me have to go to work in MY building everyday.

Or is that too evil?

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
First off I would want to be pain free...for the first time in my life. I want to know what it is like to expereince the world without the filter of pain.

THEN....

I want to donate a large amount of money to help discover a cure for cancer (to help my sister)

BUT my dream is in two parts and both of which I am working on....

First off...marrying a wonderful man who understands and has the patience to handle my artistic temperment. (Found him and marrying him in June!!)

SECOND...is to open my own performing arts academy. I already found an amazing spot for it. I just feel that I need more education and expereince before I venture into something like that. SO I will most likley attempt this after I get my doctorate in excutive educational leadership.