What irriates you?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too bad we don't live closer together!!! We sound sooooooooo much alike!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Too bad we don't live closer together!!! We sound sooooooooo much alike!!
We could put our DH's in the other room with the guitars, send the brats out in the yard and have a moment of peace....Yeah, right!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't had a moment of peace in God knows how long.If the kids aren't here,DH is,and then I always have my 5 furbabies here with me.
Reggie and Shawn would sooooooooo get along too.

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What irriates me? People who do not wash their hands after using the restroom and parents who do not tell their kids to wash their hands after using restroom and parents who tells their kids to wash their hands but do not wash hands themselves after restroom....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I hate it when you're driving and someone has to pull out right in front of you when there's no cars for 10 miles behind you.... and then drives below the speed limit or turns into a driveway or street not 500 feet down the road
ya just couldn't wait, could ya??!!
Oh I couldn't agree with you more on that one! I don't like it when people do that to me eithor!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Or go to the bathroom and DON'T FLUSH!!!
Oh I can't stand that! Colin tried that once and I broke him of that immediately! It was about 3am one morning and I had just finished feeding some foster kittens and was doing to use the ladies room before I went to sleep again. Well as soon as I went in there...there was "bright yellow water" in there and the seat was still up.
I was soooo annoyed! You better believe I woke him up at 3am to flush the toilet
- he hasn't left the seat up or anything "floating" in there since

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I HATE when Shawn leaves the darn seat up!!! I fell in the toilet,thankfully CLEAN, when I was pg with Seth.Let's just say,Shawn woke up REAL fast and hasn't done it since.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I HATE when Shawn leaves the darn seat up!!! I fell in the toilet,thankfully CLEAN, when I was pg with Seth.Let's just say,Shawn woke up REAL fast and hasn't done it since.
My brother-in-law Jason left the toilet up once (clean) when he was dating my sister kimmy years ago. My mom had just washed my hair and told me to go sit down on the toilet so that she could dry it. Well, it was just us 3 girls, so i wasn't used to an opened toliet seat. I ran in there and "sat down" only to completly fall in. I couldn't get out eithor (I was so tiny at the time that I was stuck in there. I swear I never forgave Jason for that one

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shawn got woke up to hear me screaming and that learnt him to NEVER do that again.

Another pet peeve of mine is when someone uses the last of the TP and doesn't put another roll out.

Doesn't scrap their plates and leaves food on them and then puts them in dish water.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like it when kids don't say "please, thankyou, yes maam, no maam, yes sir and no sir"....stuff like that. I don't like it when people allow their children to be rude and not use manners.

Hummm....I don't like it when Fosters tries to eat the buttons on my shirt like he's trying to do now

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shawn's neices and nephews REFUSE to say Aunt/Uncle, and that irks me.I was raised that you are to respect your elders!!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
- people who smack their lips when they are eating just to annoy you

- people who eat with their mouth open

- people who talk REALLY loud in the morning, I just want to smack someone in the face when they talk REALLY loud in the morning..although my mom talks REALLY loud in the morning talking to me when I am half asleep.. but I am used to it now.
I just mumble yeah sure whatever you say and go back to sleep.

- people who walk really slow at the grocery store..I mean I understand elderly people walking slow but young people?

- guys who honk their horn at you.
I guess I must be good looking if they do that.
but it annoys me or someone honks their horn at you just to act like they know you.

- people who touch you, hug you and don't know you. like this really slow girl saw me at one of our adoption events and gave me a hug. it just makes me really, really uncomfortable when strangers do that, ya know?

I think that's pretty much it. I am not a really irratable person, really. but those things really irritate me.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was pregnant with my kids.....I would cringe any time someone I didn't know just felt the need to touch my belly.I wanted to scream and scrub my body.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh don't get me started, I hate people that are rude like in the store and they don't move, I hate it when they have 3 cry babies with them as a matter of fact I was in a store one day little one standing in the cart and his mother must have had ear plugs in he kept going mom, mommy. mom, mom ,mom she never answered him and I had to get outta there
And I went to another part of the store and OMG here it came again mom, mommy, mom...Whew and when people scream at the top of there lungs at there kids in the store or people have to have a disagreement in the store and get load. I hate rude drivers with a passion
and if I'm doind 80 and they get on my hinnie I won't nove and if there cutting in and our of traffic I just speeed up so they can't go around
Oh I could go on and on but I won't
Oh and people who chew and pop gum like a cow...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It really irritates me when I am cleaning, and someone I live with is just playing videogames or sitting around...My ex would always say he would clean later....BUT to me its annoying cleaning when other people are sitting around, even if they plan to help later.

When I clean, you clean..

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

When I clean, you clean..
And we all scream for ice cream!

Hubby is extrememly frustrating when it comes to housework. When I've finally managed to nag him into doing some dishes, he takes ALL DAY to do them. He leaves dishes in the sink full of water "to soak" and forgets about them, so when I need to use the sink, it's full of gross cold dishwater.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
People who use the bathroom, while on the phone with me. I do NOT want to aurally witness your body functions or hear your toilet flush.

Ill-mannered, badly-behaved children, in a restaurant or store - I want to smack their parents.

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

And we all scream for ice cream!

Hubby is extrememly frustrating when it comes to housework. When I've finally managed to nag him into doing some dishes, he takes ALL DAY to do them. He leaves dishes in the sink full of water "to soak" and forgets about them, so when I need to use the sink, it's full of gross cold dishwater.
Ahmen!!!!!!!

Tony on the other hand has this annoying habit of washing the dishes all higgle-de-piggle-de! He'll wash things in the most unusual order!!!!!! He also uses the excuse that he doesn't do the dishes EXACTLY the way I like to do them so I banned him from doing them when we lived at my mothers (she's a bit of a neat freak and HAS to do things perfectly so to keep the peace I stopped him from doing them... that made her madder that he didn't do them!) now that we are in our own place... he still uses the excuse.... Grrrr makes me mad!!!!

Dishes are supposed to be washed in order..... glasses, mugs, cutlery, plates, pots and pans, pets dishes and then ashtrays (if you use them... tony smokes but I don't so they have to be done last!!!!) It irratates me if they aren't done in that order in piping hot water!!!!!!!!! They must also always drip dry or be dried with a paper towl - a dish towel harbours too many bacteria for my liking!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When my mother decides to vacuum when I'm still asleep.

I avoid going to the mall/grocery stores/department stores at all costs. There's way too many screaming and crying children for my liking.

I HATE how young people don't hold open doors for older folk. I do that all the time, it takes less than 30 seconds to do, so why can't other people do it?!

I also hate going to restaurants because of annoying children running around and screaming. Is it THAT hard to control your children?!