What face wash do you use?

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have been looking for the perfect face wash my whole life and finally found it a few years ago: Origins Checks & Balances. It does what it says.

I also dont have to buy different ones for summer and winter now...it responds to whatever your skin is doing right now.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oil of Olay foaming cleanser for sensitive skin. Will have to try some of these others mentioned when I get some extra cash. I use this one because it was the first one that didn't hurt my face

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4BadCats

I am a Clinique sensitive girl - it is one of the few things that doesn't bring me out in a rash!!!
Just about every single Clinique product i've tried (except lipstick and eyeshadows) have broken me out
I suppose my skin is just weird though
I can't use Clinique though. It's a shame too- they're always giving out samples- but nothing i've gotten thus far agrees with my skin.

Originally Posted by theimp98

hmm, we are both male, have guns? could be
Could be!! Ya'll seem to have the same views and sense of humor too
I think ya'll would get along soooooo well if ya'll ever met

Originally Posted by trixie23

I found that the Clinique line made my face break out tremendously... Good thing I got my money back! I used Burt's Bees in the past... Its a nice product line!
It did the same thing to me- gave me an AWEFUL rash and allergic reaction when i tried Clinique stuff. It smelled yummy, but i just can't use it! Glad i'm not the only one- all of my friends and family love it but it doesn't love me

Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

Oil of Olay foaming cleanser for sensitive skin. Will have to try some of these others mentioned when I get some extra cash. I use this one because it was the first one that didn't hurt my face
You should definitely try the Oil of Olay dual action Cleaners + Toner if you like the other Oil of Olay products!!!
It's great!!!! It's soooo gentle on my skin- but it really does it's job and cleans well- even takes make up off good!
It isn't over drying eithor! Just leaves you feeling fresh!
I'm going to have to try your recommendation too! I love foaming washes!

Originally Posted by WhosaMyHercules

I use Clean and Clear Oxygenating Fizzing Cleanser...Its awesome and it feels amazing.
I tried that one in a little sample i got and loved it!!!! It broke my best friend out though
Her face was all splotchy, but mine felt amazing

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lancome facial wash,their facial scrub and cleanser and toner for makeup removal or for a fast freshen up

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I use Simple too, I have the face wash and the toner, the light moisturiser and the face wipes for when I go away camping or something, don't wanna lug half my bathroom with me
I love Simple, it is so gentle on my face it's the best that I have ever used. Because it is such good stuff in it it really doesn't upset my skin at all, which is a refreshing change!!!

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I use Beauty Without Cruelty cleanser. It has 3% AHA and smells good too! Once or twice a week I scrub my face with olive oil and brown sugar before washing.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Phisoderm for sensitive dry-normal skin. When in the shower I use Dove bar for sensitive skin, on my face as well.

A dermatologist recommended Dove to me years ago, as I used to have a type of exzcema. It really is great. I wish they would come out with a laundry soap.

FYI most laundry soap is harsh on your skin (dermatoligist told me). Tide in particular. ABC, Arm and Hammer and Ivory are the best. Or go for the new Sensitive skin varieties. You sacrifice the scent, but have less itchy skin as a result. Both my BF and my ex-tenant switched over because of my recommendation.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

Phisoderm for sensitive dry-normal skin. When in the shower I use Dove bar for sensitive skin, on my face as well.

A dermatologist recommended Dove to me years ago, as I used to have a type of exzcema. It really is great. I wish they would come out with a laundry soap.

FYI most laundry soap is harsh on your skin (dermatoligist told me). Tide in particular. ABC, Arm and Hammer and Ivory are the best. Or go for the new Sensitive skin varieties. You sacrifice the scent, but have less itchy skin as a result. Both my BF and my ex-tenant switched over because of my recommendation.
Interesting my skin has been itchy prone since I started using tide a few years back... I'll have to seek other options! My mom can't use scented laundery detergent because it affects her skin!

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We switch around. Right now we're using Neutrogena Deep Cleaning Invigorating Foaming Scrub. I like it, but try not to use it every day so my skin won't dry out too much. I've also liked the Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser.
That seems to be more gentle.