What does your username mean?

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

My username means I have no creativity!

Mine is the first two letters of each cat's name: Phoebe, Atticus, Louie, Canyon, Nike

After signing up with it, I realized I could have been Lophat.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I created my screen name in Nov 1995 when I first signed on to AOL. I wanted something Unique and as I was sitting there, my cat, Kiki, walked by. Then it just hit me, CatKiki. Now I use this name everywhere. Kiki has since crossed the rainbow bridge. She was around 20 when we had her PTS because of total kidney failure. She is now playing happily over there.

Kiki

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My ID is my cattery name. It was named after my daughter, Celeste ( even though I am always called celeste
, it is her name) I breed ragdoll cats. so celestialrags it is!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got mine because I have 4 cats and they are all slightly crazy. They have mental issues just like me.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I got mine because I have 4 cats and they are all slightly crazy. They have mental issues just like me.
That's cute!

When we first got our computer, my hubby wanted me to login at AOL as 'Hildacateyes' but that was taken so we shortened it to Hildacat...I pretty much use that everywhere now...but mostly I'm just...

Hilda >^..^<

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
"Frisk" is short for Frisco, my cat. (I know, not very creative.
)

yorda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Mine is ln (ellyn) b(1st initial of last name) and cats..
I feel a bit silly now- I was reading it as “In Band Cats†and figured it must have something to do with a love of music or American Pie.

Anyway, Yorda is my feral Siamese mix who was named after the heroine from the PS2 game ICO.

enkeli-kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mine is simple too, enkeli means angel in Finnish, and kitten. I've been using that name since I was about 12 and now I'm starting to wonder if it's a bit sickly sweet...
so recently I've taken to being just Enkeli, which only Finns understand anyway