What does your hair look like?

missm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is just for fun, inspired by the "Have you ever had a bad haircut" thread - I hope nobody minds

My hair is cut in the "Amelie" stacked A-line bob, in my natural brown colour. I do have to round-brush it every morning to make it look best
I LOVE my hair cut right now - much better than the waist length hair I used to have!

So, what does your hair look like? What cut, colour, and how do you style it? Are you happy with your hair?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Simple, straight, somewhat longer than shoulder length, layered.
My natural color is auburn, but I'm terribly grey, so I keep it (professionally) dyed auburn, with bright red highlights and warm gold lowlights.

Here is a picture of my stylist's daughter (also a stylist) getting my hair ready for my wedding.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My hair is auburn (thanks to my stylist) is right around my shoulders and lightly layered. I usually mousse around the roots and blow-dry it, bending at my waist. Then I stand up, throw it back, finger-style a bit, a teensy little bit of spray and off I go.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine is long layered and feathered brown with gold highlights but I'm having it redone on Monday night

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2 inches of curly chemo hair! It is reddish brown, thanks to L'Oreal!
It's getting a bit out of control right now--something akin to "Grandma just got a perm!" so I need to get something done.

Before the chemo, I also had a chin length bob! Cutest and best haircut EVER!

Cally

kimb00p

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My hair is to the top of my boobs. When I was in beauty school, I decided to cut my own hair into an A-line. Was okay for a month or two but now I'm trying to go back to my long locks. Wearing clip in extensions at the moment.

riffxraff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
long, blond(fake), with bettie page bangs. i wasnt sure i was into it when i got it cut but i LOVE it now. i dont plan on changing anything but the color anytime soon..and even that wont happen for months.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have brownish blond hair, with highlights. A bit below shoulder length and very, very curly!!!!! I wish I had straight hair, has always hated the frizzy mess. My hubby calls it "the nest"
But when I use the flat iron on it, he complains. Likes it curly

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is dark brown, just past my shoulders with a few layers. I usually have it in a ponytail for work and just down if I am at home. If I go out, I will straighten it.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now it's more gray than the natural auburn color that I used to have and kept that way with the help of Miss Clairol.
I really need a dye-job, but haven't done one in quite some time since my back has been bothering me so much lately and I can't stand up for any length of time to give myself a dye-job.
It's about half way down my back in the back, and shorter on the sides with bangs. I rarely ever leave it hang down though, and almost always have it pinned up with one of those EZ comb things. I'm seriously thinking about having it cut short and dyed lighter so the grays blend it cuz it's getting more difficult for me to keep it up.
Might as well look like the grandma that I now am..

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is almost waist length, with textured bangs. I keep the gray at bay with natural instincts. My daughter made me promise that I would not go gray, but at some point, I will have to. It is getting a little hard to maintain. I have a little patch of white over each that is very coarse almost impossible to get color in to, so I wear it proudly (I earned every one of them) or tuck them behind my ears.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It used to be this

And I'd chop it to shoulder blade length every three years to donate to Locks of Love.

Now it's this, and I haven't been growing it out:

It needs the blow drier to be straight, but it's just wavey. It's never been permed or colored. I don't blow dry it unless I've a meeting, so it's usually up in a pony tail.

han_bee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I naturally have brown hair but haven't seen my whole natural colour in quite a few years
Currently growing it out after having it red, purple, black, cosmic blue (not all at the same time...) so you can imagine the pain haha. I've been growing it out since July time and its about half way there. Planning on going blonde once ive got my natural brown back

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An under cut chin length bob, light reddish brown, but quickly going gray. If I had the slightest inclination I would look good bald, I would shave my head, as I'm getting tired of messing with my hair every day!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have long layers. If I don't use a blow-dryer or pull it back it waves just slightly. It's thick too; so the waves don't do anything but make my hair look bigger! I looked in the mirror earlier and decided I look like a werewolf... I just showered and brushed it today so no suprise. But I'll be tying it back before I leave the house that's for sure!!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Down to mid thigh, blue black (dyed, I'm naturally blonde) and incredibly straight. And very sleek/shiny/slippery, I have problems to keep it up or try to curl it because nothing stays on. I usually just wash it and then I'm good to go. Sometimes I do try to make the hair look thicker (fixing the roots a bit) but it takes quite a lot of time..

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My hair is finally my natural color. It is steel gray and I like the color. I am struggling with a new hair stylist right now. She has cut my hair three times, and it gets shorter everytime. It is very short cut in lengths. I barely have enough to use the curling iron. She and I are going to have a talk before she cuts again. My hair is very thick and if it wasnt for that, I would be in a real dilemma with this haircut.