What does your hair look like?

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pretty short and still mostly red (natural). More gray than I'd like, though.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Short, wash and go. Funny you should ask, just got it cut today. My hair dresser does such a great job, as it grows out I get two more hair styles before I have to cut it again, but once it gets down around my ears it goes stringy, and I have to chop it all off again.

I love it in the in-between length because it gets all curly.

Color is natural tow headed blonde gone dishwater reddish-blonde and gray, so in winter, I help it along with Garnier Nutrisse #91, but in summer the sun keeps it light and bright and the gray doesn't show, so I don't have to dye it from May through October.

PS there's a pic of me in my profile

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Natural color is auburn (we seem to have a lot of us here!) but the bottom 3 or 3" is still highlighted (blonde) and its all one lengthn brushing my sholders

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What hair??
I keep my head buzzed. If it was too long, Carmelo would love nothing more than to pull me around with it
When I was in my 20's however, my hair was down to my shoulders. I have a pic, but not going to post it

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

When I was in my 20's however, my hair was down to my shoulders. I have a pic, but not going to post it
Please post it

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No, I'm not a hoarder, I'm getting ready to move! AGAIN!

I'm getting more and more grey hairs in my goatee all the time...

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Short, Brown with gray sprinkled throughout. Mostly at my temples. I have noticed that I am going gray exactly where my Mom went gray.