What does everyone do for a living??

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
According to my profile I test the durability of my desk by banging my head on it.....and I actually am on my second desk after 1 year of working at my job!

In reality I teach clerical and job readiness skills.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I got nothing for today from my boss. Well, he did print out a Certificate of Appreciation on his computer and give it to me!
I wanted flowers!
Don't worry, all I got today was to be the only one in the office with all my students....(no that is not a good thing!).....oh and that also meant I got a call 5 minutes before lunch from our company IT department in Virginia telling me that I need to do an inventory of all staff computers by the end of the day. They throw this at me when just yesterday we had not 1 but 2 IT guys there! It also meant I was crawling around on the floor in my dress clothing under desks with nasty cobwebs! At least I wasn't wearing white or a dress!

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am an Accounts Receivable Clerk for Pennington Seed, Inc. I work for the Georgia, Alabama, & Maryland divisions at the corporate office.

Exciting, huh?

miamispartan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I work in retail. I'm a selling manager for the jewelry dept at a US national retailer that is very well known for it's Christmas Catalog....been there for 21 years....I was 7 when they hired me...

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Full time college student for political science and english, and more than likely a teaching certficate for 4-8 grades in language arts and/or social studies.

I'm the person who's nuts about grammar and government.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mostley a Bum, I own a Cleaning service have for about 10 years, but I only work 2 days a week, I'm pickey about who I'm cleaning for, I have had the same customers for 5 years, used to work everyday doing 4,000 to 7,000 sq foot homes, it's to tough a job now. I have a big house a hubby 1 sweet basset hound and 8 kitty cats, That keeps me busy and I'm getting to where I don't like to do it

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhhh...this and that....

I'm still a fullt-ime conservatory student. So, of course, I have to hold down 2 jobs to be able to afford living where I do.

I'm an adoption counselor at a rescue for stray cats and a part-time nanny for a family with 2 girls, ages 9 and 13. I also play the flute for money, but since I'm still in school, I'm sort of bottom-feeder as far as the freelance gigs around here go.

I'm getting Suzuki certified this summer and I'm considering teaching KinderMusic immediately after I graduate. I'd love to have a day job teaching a private studio at a community music school and freelance with a small ensemble or sub in an orchestra/play in a seasonal or festival orchestra by night