What does everyone do for a living??

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speaking of Administrative Assitant. our girl in the front office who does NOTHING just came by announcing that today was a holiday for her. She already has a huge ego. She is useless!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Agent_Haun

Freshman.

It's actually not that bad, its been a fun year.
Good, I'm glad you're enjoying it!!
That's one of the biggest things I stress to my boys, keep your grades up
and enjoy your high school years.
I have a senior, a sophmore and a 7th grader all boys.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Speaking of Administrative Assitant. our girl in the front office who does NOTHING just came by announcing that today was a holiday for her. She already has a huge ego. She is useless!
I got nothing for today from my boss. Well, he did print out a Certificate of Appreciation on his computer and give it to me!
I wanted flowers!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Good, I'm glad you're enjoying it!!
That's one of the biggest things I stress to my boys, keep your grades up
and enjoy your high school years.
I have a senior, a sophmore and a 7th grader all boys.
I think I will come to you for advice. I have 3 boys also 10 next month 8 and 5 all are good but the two older ones fight so much.....

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I got nothing for today from my boss. Well, he did print out a Certificate of Appreciation on his computer and give it to me!
I wanted flowers!
When I was a secretary, my boss never even acknowledged it was Secretary's Day (that is what it was called back then). He stated that he "didn't know"

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

I think I will come to you for advice. I have 3 boys also 10 next month 8 and 5 all are good but the two older ones fight so much.....
Honestly that's normal. I think mine could kill each other sometimes.

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am an Admin Officer in Her Majestys Court Service.

Dealing with the legal profession and general public, and also sitting as a Court Clerk when required.

I work part time now and spend my days off being a slave to my mogs and taking care of things at home.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am retired and I play all day. I play in the garden, I play on the computer, I play with the cats, I play cross-stitch, I play going out to lunch with my friends and if I am really bored I play housework.
Anne

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Currently "gainfully unemployed from the health care field" to help take care of my 87 yr. old mom -going back to work at what
who knows now that she is back on her feet again -meanwhile cats are getting even more spoiled with lots of
extra attention

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
office manager - and I DID get something for Admin Asst Day - $100.00 bonus! My bosses are kool!
Not only that, but they gave it to me a week early in case I needed it for my honeymoon!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

office manager - and I DID get something for Admin Asst Day - $100.00 bonus! My bosses are kool!
Not only that, but they gave it to me a week early in case I needed it for my honeymoon!
Wow! Lucky lady!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i am a content mastery [special education] teacher in a rural primary [pre k-2nd] school.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a university student ( Just finished my first year year of four to be a middle or secondary school teacher) full time mom of a 3 year old boy named Telaryn and I am currently seeking either part-time or full-time position of any kind besides fast food because I just did that the last 3 yrs of my life and need to move on lol.