What does everyone do for a living?

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an interesting group of people we are. I have had fun looking through all the different types of jobs.

I work as an accounting manager for a large non-profit trade association in Washington DC.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm an office manager for a company that cleans carpet, does water damage mitigation, fire damage restoration, and mold remediation.

I also work part time from home handling email correspondence for a health insurance agent.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I work in project management building & supporting telecommunication facilities abroad.
I concentrate more on the Information Assurance end (aka IT security)

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After 20 year working for the largest auto finance company the office closed and I started my own landscaping business. Its just me as the only employee. Actually think of me as a gardener for hire for both reisidental and commercial clients. This year I hope to expand by growing more produce for clients. But being in Wisconsin this is only a seasonal occupation so I spend this time of year playing computer games and reading lots of books!!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am currently unemployed. Go me!

BUT I have an interview on Monday at an new dog daycare that is opening. I already had a phone interview and the lady loved me. She said I seem like a wonderful and nice person to have as an employee
So I have a good feeling and I am very confident that I can get this job.

I also am sending my resume to the Humane Society Rescue because they are hiring for an animal care attendant and I am overly qualified for this position so I am also pretty confident that I can get this job as well.

What I am hoping is that I can be a part time worker at both places. The hours and days work out well with each other. The humane society is looking for part time 20 hrs and I the dog daycare lady is flexible as well.

Oh and my boyfriend writes AWESOME resumes so he is sprucing up mine and it rocks.