What do you look for in guys/girls?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Ew, I don't like it at all!
Sorry but you're weird lol. Tristan has enough hair to be manly, but he doesn't have a rug. And he isn't dark so you can't see it as much. Hell, i dont want 2 hairless people in a relationship! I should be the only one shaving, waxing and plucking!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Sorry but you're weird lol. Tristan has enough hair to be manly, but he doesn't have a rug. And he isn't dark so you can't see it as much. Hell, i dont want 2 hairless people in a relationship! I should be the only one shaving, waxing and plucking!!!
Oh! I don't want my man shaving his chest or anything..I just like a guy to be naturally low-hair

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh! I don't want my man shaving his chest or anything..I just like a guy to be naturally low-hair
Ooh i thought you meant completely hairless! Not low-hair. I don't like the back rug either lol

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having a significant amount of hair is okay, provided that they don't mind waxing...but I cannot deal with shaving, it's just too ouchy, even if you're just cuddling. Nothing like rough skin to abrade your face. Now, I'm totally in support of laser hair removal.
In fact, as soon as I have some extra money, I'll be getting it done.

That doesn't mean that I'd turn someone away if I liked them and they had a lot of hair.

Hehe, we tried to wax my nephew's back once.. it was my sister's idea. He was all up for it until the first strip came off. Then he stomped around cussing at us and yelping for an hour. He was walking around with a little strip of hair missing from his back because he wouldn't let us finish.

pawsandwhiskers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I like shorter, dark men with blue eyes! I have one now so all good! (not tiny men btw he's 5"8!!)

personality though 100% all the way really, the looks are just enough to get u initially interested. Now i wouldn't mind if his looks changed, i just love him!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

Having a significant amount of hair is okay, provided that they don't mind waxing...but I cannot deal with shaving, it's just too ouchy, even if you're just cuddling. Nothing like rough skin to abrade your face. Now, I'm totally in support of laser hair removal.

That doesn't mean that I'd turn someone away if I liked them and they had a lot of hair.

Hehe, we tried to wax my nephew's back once.. it was my sister's idea. He was all up for it until the first strip came off. Then he stomped around cussing at us and yelping for an hour. He was walking around with a little strip of hair missing from his back because he wouldn't let us finish.
Oh god i've tried waxing my legs with those strips, and using an epilator. But it hurts so much!!!! I have to shave my legs or else i will look like a gorilla lol. Whether i go to a professional or do it myself, i'm pretty sure it's going to hurt
especially the side/back of the leg where the hair grows in a diff direction! *winces*

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Oh god i've tried waxing my legs with those strips, and using an epilator. But it hurts so much!!!! I have to shave my legs or else i will look like a gorilla lol. Whether i go to a professional or do it myself, i'm pretty sure it's going to hurt
especially the side/back of the leg where the hair grows in a diff direction! *winces*
If they do it right, it's not bad, and the first time you do it is always the worst. Legs, at least, aren't too bad. Now, there are other parts that hurt more and are a lot more difficult.. word of advice, *never* try to do your bikini line by yourself. Ever. I'm sure some of you saw that email going around about the woman who attempted to do her own bikini line??? Yeah, you can count that one as an accurate tale. I tried that once, and it had the same outcome....but legs aren't so bad.

I just figure if I shave and keep up with things, so can he.. of course, I tried to get my ex to shave his armpits and he refused. Even though he took two showers a day, his pits were always a little stinky... of course, the deoderant wasn't getting to the skin, but anyway.. we had that go around, and he never would, lol.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

What waxing? no way. REAL MEN DONT WAX

now if i had a hairy back, maybe i would think abouts laser. but waxing noway not going to happen.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ROFLMAO Well I suspect that that's because real men can't deal with the "pain". But that's okay, a lot of girls won't either. And I suspect that it's a lot less painful on the legs than other areas. I haven't been brave enough to try underarms (and the expense does add up). I can do my own legs, though. Laser works well... both options leave smooth skin. Hair just tends to hold smells and sweat (on men or women).

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More power to you... I tried an epilady once and waxing is *much* less painful. You go!