What do you have on your desktop right now?

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A screen capture from the "Shrek 3" trailer....Snow White, getting ready to get some payback on the Wicked Witch, and to kick a little Prince Charming booty while she's at it

...complete with her "I
Dopey" tattoo

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this thread is a little old, but I just had to share my new desktop pic with y'all cuz I think its amazing!

This is a pic I just took this evening of my kiddos, Naomi & Alex Jr. My good friend, Camille, waved her photoshop wand over it and I think its just beautiful!

Hilda>^..^<

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My desktop at home is this - it's my logo for the car club site that DH and I belong to, where I am a Moderator

At work I have this as my inspiration at present - it is in Yorkshire and I find it very soothing when things are a bit chaotic in the office!!!!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually have a pic of me and my husband. Or my husband alone. Right now I have been using my sister's computer because I have new one on the way (sold mine). So there is just a boring orange background with swirls.

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

I know this thread is a little old, but I just had to share my new desktop pic with y'all cuz I think its amazing!

This is a pic I just took this evening of my kiddos, Naomi & Alex Jr. My good friend, Camille, waved her photoshop wand over it and I think its just beautiful!

Hilda>^..^<
your kids are gorgeous

my current desktop:

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is what I have on my desktop right now. I love baseball and this is my favorite team and has been for over 40 years. Does anyone here come from St. Louis MO, just wondering

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At the moment I'm on DH's computer. So it's a picture of a sunset coming through clouds. I think we found it on the weather channel's website. My computer has a pic of Glory, the one I used to make the siggy I have up now. At work I have an absolutely adorable pic of my friend's new daughter sleeping, which I put in PowerPoint and added the caption 'Now I lay me down to sleep...' becuse she had her little hands folded so sweetly!

I like to change my desktop at work to whatever suits me. I just find a cute pic that brightens my day and put it up! Sometimes I make collages too. I figure I spend enough time each day at the computer, so I might as well enjoy something about what I am looking at!

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have Hello Kitty but I change it weekly. Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Garfield, Scooby-Doo, I have all kinds.