What do you guys do when you are really bored???

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I wish I had more time to be bored. Having my 2 little fellas and a hubby to tend to keeps me pretty much on my toes.

During those rare quiet times when everyone is snoring or busy, I surf the net also.

This past week, I've become highly addicted to crossword puzzles. As soon as I sit down, I grab 'the' book. I swear I will complete one some day. I can barely make it through a quarter of the puzzle but I just love it. It's a challenge. BTW: I'm only at the 'very easy' crossword level.

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, Ive got another one. Go paintballing. Fun, fun stuff. Its not too expensive either.

Peace,
Brandon

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its when people run around shooting each other with paintball guns. It looks like a LOT of fun. I would like to try that someday.

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i haven't been bored in awhile. when i get free time, I do a face mask, paint my nails, and do girly stuff

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Kiwideus
Its when people run around shooting each other with paintball guns. It looks like a LOT of fun. I would like to try that someday.
Some of my old friends used to do it and they all said it was painfull....and dangerous. Even with the armor on, they would come back with little bruises...to me that's not fun. The concept sounds fun though.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kateang
what's paintballing?
Others have told you what it is but yeh it's REAL fun but really painful and you always come back with bruises but it's worth it, and it's horrible if you slip and your mask comes off.. eeek you get shot and the bruise stays for months.

glucose

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When I'm really bored I usually watch a movie or clean the house with some music on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok.. sounds like paintballing hurts... no paintballing for me

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by yoviher
Actually, someone is inviting me to paintballing one of these days... I have understood that with padding you can avoid that.... better get a winter jacket.
It's summer over here and no one would be seen dead in a winter jacket especially in paintball when you're running around trying to not get hit.

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kateang
what's paintballing?
Yep eveyones already told you, but I have to say its so fun!
Im not allowed to go right now
but hopefully that will soon change. Yep it hurts quite a bit, and leaves nasty bruises but as long as your face is protected, theres no real harm. Mask, gloves, and some grippy shoes is all you really need for protection.
A winter jacket
that would make a very easy target. Just get some snug fitting clothes. After the first shot, you'll see that its not too bad.
A lot of the time it turns into a sniper war. Popping your head out, and taking semi-random shots attempting to hit someone.

Fun, fun stuff.

Peace,
Brandon