What do you drive??? Show off your rides.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BMW Kitty Cat

only pic i had of my car, its the one on the right....i wish you could see the tag, i must take a close up of it soon. it has a cat and dog and it says animal friend, spay and neuter
I guessed you had a BMW!

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish i had a pic of my 'new' car, I don't know why I haven't done that yet.
Last month the tranny went out on my Intrepid, I had already had that rebuilt two years ago. In fact the warranty was up by 2 months. *sigh*
I bought a '99 Buick Le Sabre the next day. I deliver the mail so I HAD to have a car ASAP. It was a lovely car, all the old folks on my route thought it was great. LOL! But it was not a mail car and it looked like Granny's car.
2 weeks later I found a beautiful '05 Chevy Impala and traded the Buick on it. Got what I paid for the Buick for trade.

I LOVE my Impala. It's not as fancy as some I've seen on here, but it drives like a dream....from either side. LOL!
My job is pretty hard on cars, it's nice to have a very reliable one. It's a very pretty blue, too.
We also have a '77 Chevy Silverado. That's my husband's baby and he'll never part with it. It is fun to drive but I prefer my Impala!

scottf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know I posted in this thread before, but the pic needed a magnifying glass to be seen. I drive a 1996 Honda Civic. Its got the B16A1, custom suspension including coilovers, strut tower braces( front AND rear). 17 inch motegi rims new tires and straight through racing exhaust with ceramic coated header. This thing sounds badass when you hit VTEC.