What do you drive??? Show off your rides.

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I drive a 2009 Limited Jeep Patroit. DH and I just got it 3 months ago as a redeployment gift to ourselves. I love it it's the first vehicle I owned that cost me more then $500

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Going Nova

I got a truck because when I looked at how many miles I put on my car, it came out to about 6000/yr!
Wow, we do that in about 2 months with our Acura

meowqueensdaddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

This used to be my daily driver. 1974 volkswagen beetle. I usually try to drive it once a week. It's been under the weather a bit lately. I'm changing out the fuel system at the moment...almost finished.....
Nice ride you've got there! Was '74 fuel injected or carb?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a fun thread! I'm ashamed to show my car, because my mom was following me somewhere awhile back and rear-ended me -- and we really don't want to pay the deductible for such an old car (100,612 miles), so it remains bashed.

It's a 1995 Mercury Sable, white with grey interior... and it has stickers on the back proclaiming my passionate political affiiations, plus a pawprint magnet from the shelter. I figure if it can't be pretty, at least it can make a statement!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is the only pic I have of my car... she does not look like that any more!!! It is a 2002 Toyota Prius. Maybe tomorrow I'll go out and take one of her...

rat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
cant post any pics at the moment but I like this thread also. My Hubby is president of a car club here and our rides are of the classics we prefer them to our plastic family car....

mine is a 1964 hOLDEN EH 'SPECIAL' SEDAN
hIS IS A 1969 Holden HT GTS Monaro
ours is a Holden GTR XU1 Torana
and our family one is a 2007 Holden VE SS Commodore

we do like our cars

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was taken at about 3 a.m. during my long distance move from MA to NC, and in addition to being blurry-eyed, it turns out I had the camera on the wrong setting.

But this is my '98 GMC Sonoma and in the bed is my '00 Harley Sportster. Along with a bunch of other stuff, LOL.

The truck had 92K miles on her when I bought her in 2005, and is at around 124K now, I think. I bought the bike new, and she's at 35K miles now.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emy4cats

This is the only pic I have of my car... she does not look like that any more!!! It is a 2002 Toyota Prius. Maybe tomorrow I'll go out and take one of her...
Emma that actually made me cringe when I saw that!

What moron hit you?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drive a 2004 silver honda civic ..My parents bought it brand new and it already has 100k miles on it. I really like it, if it was up to me, i'd have bought a honda for myself too because it's fuel efficient and practical. Well a prius would have been my first choice to be totally honest. I drive too much though. Thats why I hate driving...Atlanta is horrible when it comes to public transportation though.

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Emma that actually made me cringe when I saw that!

What moron hit you?
Some stupid teenage girl ran a red light as I was making my left turn. I was in shock when I got hit. My car spun 150 degrees and all I was worried about was that my cup holder poped off and my soda spilled
The inside of my car was really messed up the passenger seat was almost sitting on top of the drivers seat. It was really lucky that no one was in the car with me or they would have been badly hurt. It was not that bad of an accident. I had a minor neck injury, but I got to take a ride in the ambulence with a really good looking EMT. So it was not all bad

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow that sucks. I actually had a thought [I'm blonde] while I was sipping my soda the other day with the can in one hand and the wheel in the other - what would I do if I had to brake suddenly would I drop my can of soda *gasp* or try and regain control with the can in my hand!

Hopefully they had insurance!

bmw kitty cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

only pic i had of my car, its the one on the right....i wish you could see the tag, i must take a close up of it soon. it has a cat and dog and it says animal friend, spay and neuter