What color/breed of cat is your favorite?

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, the breed I love is (chocolate point) Siamese (lol who would have guessed)
but when I am looking for a cat, I have to meet an interact with them because it's not what they look like. I fall in love with personalities.

I love all cats and breeds and colors.

kc&sherman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've only ever had the grey and white... I'm not impartial to them, they've just always been the ones to really stand out to me. I do love the little orange ones and, of course, siamese. Bengals are very pretty too. And then... everything else!
Those have got to be my favs though.

cat_lover_330

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just thought that it would be fun to see if this forum would pick up-what breed of cat is your favourite? lol!
I myself like almost any breed of cat, but I have always had mixed cats, although I really wanted a Ragdoll cat! lol!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite cat is a non-pedigree, mixed breed. Domestic shorthair, domestic long-hair, whatever. I don't actually prefer pedigree cats, although most are beautiful.

I think nothing in the world compares to a "moggie." Their diversity in colors, fur, and personalities represent what a perfect pet should be.

cat_lover_330

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

My favorite cat is a non-pedigree, mixed breed. Domestic shorthair, domestic long-hair, whatever. I don't actually prefer pedigree cats, although most are beautiful.

I think nothing in the world compares to a "moggie." Their diversity in colors, fur, and personalities represent what a perfect pet should be.
I agree with you, although I love most pedigree cats too!

foxycat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love white cats also since having one of the best little girls around. But I am also very drawn to buff/cream tabby's, as well as grays too. I have one of each. But any color, any breed, doesn't matter - I love them all!

artemisdiana

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've always had an instant attraction to spotted brown tabbies, but since my household now includes two calicos (a classic shorthair and a tuxedo-torbie calico with slightly longer, fluffy, short hair) and a dilute red spotted tabby, and my 2 sisters have (1) two Siamese and a calico, and (2) a ruddy Abyssinian and a Blue Aby-Ocicat mix, I guess ALL colors are my favorite.

I'm developing a definite "taste" for rosette-spotted Bengals with their wild little faces....

ilovecalicocats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just love Calico cats. I also like Orange and Orange & White cats. I just like all cats. Any cat is welcome in my home.

ilovecalicocats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a question. I have a outside cat that is white and he is extremely wild most of the time. We have had him since he appeared at our house when he was a kitten but can't get up to him. He is almost most two now. We are pretty sure he was abussed before he got away. My question is is there any way to clam him down. When we do get a hold of him he wiggles alot and when we pet him he hollers as if it hurts him. Is there anything that we could do? We don't like to try to hold him that long because we are afraid he might try to bite us.

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would search google for taming feral cats, or other related topics. Also go to the feral board for techniques for calming down cats that are unused to people.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Seems like we're the only ones partial to Ocicats...

Originally Posted by lightninrod

Spotted brown/tawny/cinnamin colors like Ocicats and Bengals have

Dan

misskitty4088

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love all types of siamese and anything with blue eyes. I also have a soft spot for dark orange cats, especially those with long hair. I have found though that I love any breed as long as it has a great personality. It doesn't matter what they look like, as long as they love to cuddle!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colour : Ruddys and Red
Breed: Abyssinians (of course!) and any other breed that comes in solid colors...