What "childish" things do you still enjoy?

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love plush stuffed animals. I love to swing on my kids swing set or at the park. And I always wave and say hi to the department store Santa’s. Our local nursery/ garden center has a Christmas on the farm walk through display which features “Eggbert” the taking egg. I’ve seen him every year since I was a child, I love it !

Attachments

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
man, so many things!

I love playing the original Nintendo and Super Nintendo (not the new 'classic' that came out, the original from the 80s). I also enjoy Pokemon! I roleplay (Write) with my friends and make up stories. I still have my collection of 80's My Little Pony that I have displayed. I have cells of cartoons hanging in my bedroom.. and others I can't think of.

I will never grow up, lol

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Early morning cartoons (geared towards toddlers and young children) and if you gave me a bunch of Barbie dolls and/or toys, you'd best believe I'm going to role-play with them. I just find it extremely therapeutic.

If I had the money, I would probably have a separate room in the basement dedicated to all things toys. Whenever I'm feeling extra stressed, I'd go there for an hour to play and then get back to my real world problems.

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am a grown, middle-aged woman, and I have been collecting the Littlest Pet Shop cat figurines for the past several years. I just think they are really cute. I don't play with them. I just like to display and look at them.

I have also taken up coloring recently. I bought several cat-themed adult coloring books (the more intricate and challenging the better), a fancy new set of colored pencils, and a cat case to store them in. It can be quite therapeutic and is probably better for me than watching tv all of the time! One of my nephews likes to color with me and has been bringing his "coloring stuff" with him whenever he comes over.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I love watching Dawson's Creeks, One Tree Hill, the O.C. reruns. I I love baby food of the fruit variety
I love to hop-scotch.