What breed might Levi be?

smcgrade1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Levi is 9 months old and weighs about 9lbs. I rescued him at about 2 weeks old and would really like to know what mix of breeds he could possibly be. He is so affectionate; gives kisses, comes by name, cuddles, and even greets me at the door each time I come home, but is also super active and will attack any moving object given the chance. I'd really like to research his heritage to understand his personality a bit better. Any ideas?

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a domestic shorthair (DSH). He is what called a tuxedo cat since it looks like he is wearing a tux. Lovely cat. Nice that you get him outside on a harness.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

smcgrade1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! I think he is pretty handsome if I do say so myself! He loves the outdoors and is actually very well-behaved on his leash. Do you have any thoughts on what his ancestors may be? I tried to do research some research but I'm afraid it may be too hard to put a finger on.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he is just your run-of-the-mill average pussy cat - not a pedigree breed. Have you had him fixed?

smcgrade1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Haha, I think so too! Thanks for the opinion. I had him fixed about 3 months ago. He had surgery to remove obstructions from his GI tract and also his stomach (he ate a piece of string and also the plastic to a tag) so they neutered him then to make things easier

smcgrade1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much! He is so smart! He comes by name and all! I will definitely be reading your story tonight...hope it doesn't make me cry. I'm a sucker for good kitty stories!