What Are Your "Forum Fears"?

mom of franz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NYC The Town so Nice, They Named it Twice!
I have mega bad grammar and incorrect spelling-itis! It really is an OCD thing of mine...most times I go back and edit if a see a boo-boo, no matter how little it is. Okay I'm gonna test myself..and spell some things incorrectly...let's see if I go back an fix 'em! I will try not too...just want to see if I'm getting better.

The Cat SIGHT
throwgh
depresion
Okay lets see how long it takes me to correct?

grissom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am the Queen of Thread Killers. Honestly, I'm constantly killing them, especially in the IMO forum. I would like to think my opinion is just so astounding and everyone just totally agrees with me, and hence they cease to post, for fear of looking foolish after my IMO post. However, I must face reality and admit that, I am nothing more than a thread killer, and not a wonderful Queen of Excellent Opinions.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I worry more about coworkers seeing them,or accidently ccing them personal items. One of my most disliked supervisors is a friend of a friend and I am always afraid I will complain about her and send it to both of them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well it looks like three are coming out on top so far, even though I'm missing some other answers that would have been popular... and it looks like the "thread killer" is number one. So... who will it be?........ Who will be the last one?......... who will make themselves into....................*gasp

The Thread Killer!!!

Edit 1: Ha-HA!... you almost got me on that one, but I can sneak in to edit my post without appearing below yours. You are the last one!!! muwahahaha!!!

Edit 2: I am almost tempted enough to post, but instead of doing that I can just respond here instead.
I guess those are irrational fears because nobody has bored me yet or said too much, but being the last poster... heheh... that does suck.

Edit 3:
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

Okay, PUH-LEEEEZE don't let me be the thread-killer here!
I will think about it... muwahahaha!!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll rescue you - probably me!!!

I worry I'll bore people to tears - oh no - not her again!!! Or that I might inadvertently upset someone. Oh-oh there was another one - but I can't remember it - how sad is that!

I have to submit - look at the poll again and tell you what it was!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

LOL!!! Who voted for the "thread killer" I HATE ... being the last poster in a thread!!!
Yikes! I feel like I'm always the thread killer! It sucks!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

Okay, PUH-LEEEEZE don't let me be the thread-killer here!
Well I tried, but I just can't hold off any longer. I must become what I hate... *sniff *sniff... the thread killer to my very own thread!

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

alright, alright, I'll take the pressure off you and be the last one.............
Edit:
Well you didn't have to do that, but if I post one more time then I'll be getting close to fear number 8 in the poll list.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
alright, alright, I'll take the pressure off you and be the last one.............

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

What have we got here? A competition to be LAST?
On no... I've created a monster. I definitely don't want to win this one though.