What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Emmypeps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bad news. I found 2 kittens in a bad shape yesterday, took them to the vet.

One of them passed away this morning according to the vet, one is still in a very bad condition. Hope he pulls trough :(

Sorry if this was the wrong place to post it.

View attachment 470976
View attachment 470977

The orange one didnt survive. Black tabby is still in icu 🙏
Thank you for being the angel to these babies. I’m sorry for your loss and I’m praying tabby will pull through! :hearthrob::redheartpump:

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I heard a familiar sound and looked over to see XX in his kittenhood bed making rhythmic biscuits. The amount of biscuits this cat makes would put a baker to shame.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Graycies sitting on her new chewy box
Chewy boxes are best boxes.

My brother recently purchased a bunch of little drink bottles that come in the strangest cardboard packaging where there’s a hole for each lid to stick out (like 10+ holes on opposite sides) and open on both ends. The cats are in LOVE.

eevans3373

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Samantha gave me the usual bedtime bath and is now sleeping curled up next to my pillow. Theodore Bear is splooting along the side of the bed.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Graycie is looking at the forum alongside me while getting in the way
That is adorable

At least she's Interested in your hobby.
My cats love watching me play video games. One of my recent favorites to play has a lot of on screen movement just about constantly and mesmerizes all but one of my cats lol

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Minerva is pleading her case before the court
IMG_8356.jpeg

for her varied and heinous crimes including insurrection, wanton destruction of property, disobedience and littering.
IMG_8355.jpeg

“There was this squirrel- and it had a grenade!”

Lady Silver Belle The Destroyer, Warrior Princess of Clan Grey Tiger passes her judgement from on high- “Exile!”
IMG_8362.jpeg

Minerva immediately appeals to a higher court with cuteness, softening even Dad’s hardened heart. Lady Silver Belle is overridden. Minerva’s sentence is reduced to time served and a forfeiture of her next treat.

Belle notes her dissent in the court documents and accepts the forfeited treat, a freeze dried chicken heart. Peace is restored. For now…

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tigger's hunkered down on my dressing gown, resting her leg

Willow's in bed giving her tail and a leg a good wash :heartshape:

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willows currently telling me the yellow food dish that she doesn't like, is plotting against her to bring the rumbly tummy bin lorry back just to upset her :lol2: :catrub:

Tiggers eating breakfast from that dish :catrub:

Apparently the yellow food dish went :redtongue: at Willow :catrub::lol:

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
After lunch bath time for all three, glad KoKo learned some manners and cleaned up before getting on my shoulder.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willow's just crept out of a hiding place to check it's safe from the terrifying bin lorry that comes every week literally JUST to frighten cats, thats the only reason it shows up she says :catrub:

Tigger's having a bit of food :heartshape:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miles is asleep on one chair. Jackpot Is sleeping on a ottoman next to another chair. No good reason to be awake with gloomy,cold and rainy weather.