What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Boone is having quite the morning so far. First the fart and now this. I was brushing my teeth and Boone was laying on my clothes for the day. I thought I heard him digging in my clothes which he occasionally does. I told him to stop. I finish brushing my teeth and go to get dressed. Turns out he had thrown up all over my pants. :frustrated:

Boone and Gracie rarely throw up. Not even hairballs. They get hairballs maybe once or twice a year each. This wasn't a hairball though. It looked like his breakfast. So I clean it up and put my pants in the hamper to wash today. Turned out Mr Fatty Pants had not only eaten all his breakfast but part of Gracie's too. She normally eats about half of hers and eats the rest a hour or so later. I guess his tummy didn't like the extra food so hopefully he learned a lesson to eat what is his and not his sister's.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thankfully not what I thought they were doing. Not too long ago, I thought I heard the beginning of a fight. I was half asleep and swore I heard some running and hissing. I jumped out of bed and ran into the living room. Gracie was laying on the back of the couch and Boone was no where to be seen. Guess I was wrong. I decided since I was up, I might as well feed them.

As I was writing this post, Boone came in to use the litter box and farted very loudly. 🤣 I have never heard a cat fart before and I've had a lot of cats in my life.
Tiggers farted once before, she literally scared herself out of bed with the fart when she was about 2 maybe 3 :lol:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Max in my bed,Sami on the patio,Bella sucking on my robe on my right side- Graycie on the new cat walk wall and Timmy is curled up on my left side - he woke up in his bed gagging like he was going to cough up a hair ball then came running to me to get petted and back to sleep with his little head on my lap( wild unadoptable feral- HA!)😼

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Max in my bed,Sami on the patio,Bella sucking on my robe on my right side- Graycie on the new cat walk wall and Timmy is curled up on my left side - he woke up in his bed gagging like he was going to cough up a hair ball then came running to me to get petted and back to sleep with his little head on my lap( wild unadoptable feral- HA!)😼
He was a wild unadoptable feral until he found his person. I have one the cat santuary asked me to take as he had sent so many people to hospital, big teeth and claws that he could not be adopted. It took two years but now he is a big cuddler and meows loudly if someone hasn't petted or brushed him in the last half hour.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Like my “not a lap cat” - cannot get her off me most of the time lol I also LOVE that she will let me adjust position if I’m uncomfy and not leave. No other cat I’ve had let me move around once they settled down for their nap!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Like my “not a lap cat” - cannot get her off me most of the time lol I also LOVE that she will let me adjust position if I’m uncomfy and not leave. No other cat I’ve had let me move around once they settled down for their nap!
Oh how I just love that- I've got to peel little Bella off me as I'm trying to adjust or change directions lying down - she reminds me of the log rolling sport( birling);lol

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone is playing musical chairs today
Max is in Timmy's patio bed-Sami is out there too in Graycies spot- Timmy is in Sami''s bed in the dining room,Graycie is on a favorite spot of Bellas( back of the recliner) and little Bella is walking around wondering why everyone is someplace they normally are not- lol

eevans3373

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Samantha is swatting all her toys under the cellar door. She has successfully swatted several spring toys and a few fish toys under the door. She's getting very good at it. Last time she almost got two spring toys all the way down the cellar stairs. She also tried to swat a cat ball under the door. Not enough clearance. It bounced back at her. I assume she will swat it under the couch or behind the refrigerator.

Teddie Bear is curled up next to my pillow getting ready to take a nap.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully absolutely nothing. :lol: Gracie isn't confined downstairs so hopefully they are laying in their favorite spots on separate floors of the house and stay that way until I get home.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully absolutely nothing. :lol: Gracie isn't confined downstairs so hopefully they are laying in their favorite spots on separate floors of the house and stay that way until I get home.
Husband texted me that Gracie kept trying to trap Boone into corners so he put her downstairs for the day.