What are you wearing?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Right now, what are you wearing?

I'm at work, so I'm wearing a pair of black pants, black boots with high heels, and a white t-shirt under a violet-and-black pin-striped shirt.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I work late, so I'm still in PJ's...Green Bay Packer pajama pants, gray tank top, gray fleece jacket. Fetching, eh?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got back from school, I was wearing jeans tucked inside black ugg boots and a roomy purple sweater with a yellow v neck t shirt under it..but I already switched into sweat pants, I don't like to wear jeans at home..

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

Right now, what are you wearing?

I'm at work, so I'm wearing a pair of black pants, black boots with high heels, and a white t-shirt under a violet-and-black pin-striped shirt.
Isn't this how all obscene phone calls begin; what do you have on right now? According to TV shows it is anyway. I am not wearing anything. NOTHING. Am I a nudist? No, I showered recently and have not seen the necessity of dressing yet since there is nobody in the house with me. Oh sorry, the cats are here but I wonder if they know I am naked? I wonder what they think. Perhaps I should be more careful around the cats.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am wearing a business suit dress, gray, with a high postioned belt. With patterned (plaid) pantyhose and knee high boots (I am at work).

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i got on my old baggy flared jeans with a pink top and pink fluffy socks

the pink is more of a bright one though

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Isn't this how all obscene phone calls begin; what do you have on right now? According to TV shows it is anyway. I am not wearing anything. NOTHING. Am I a nudist? No, I showered recently and have not seen the necessity of dressing yet since there is nobody in the house with me. Oh sorry, the cats are here but I wonder if they know I am naked? I wonder what they think. Perhaps I should be more careful around the cats.
Haha, watch out for kitty claws!!!

I'm wearing a purple top and jeans, my socks have kitties on them!

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Let's see. Jeans, a brown tank top with a turquoise color top over it, brown belt, brown Puma's. And my gray coat.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am wearing my work uniform which is a filthy greyish khaki shortsleeved, button up shirt and filthy charcoal colored pants that are covered in burn marks, paint, grease, and this pair even has a hole from when I stabbed myself in the knee last spring. I am also wearing white crew socks, a hemp necklace with purple beads, and a large tortoiseshell cat.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wish I were wearing a tortoiseshell cat.
Not in the office, though. My top is a long-sleeved sweater in a kind of patchwork pattern of greens, browns and a little black, over plain black pants, black socks, black shoes. Boring, but reasonably comfortable as well as presentable.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my day off so I am lounging around in a cat sweatshirt that reads, "If you want a friend get a dog" and some sweat pants.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A blue jumper dress, black leggings and stripey socks, normally teamed with ugg boots, oh and of course underwear
noone has mentioned underwear,am I the only one who wears it
x

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm wearing underwear! And over the top of it, a really old tee shirt, sweater and sweatpants which I'm wearing because I've been cleaning and painting all day.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I'd opened this thread when I was wearing something slightly more glamerous.

I'm wearing a red T-shirt which says "Weetbix Crew" and my only pair of shorts, gray exercise shorts which I wear 6 days a week. I went to the gym at 9am and have been doing chores ever since

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I wish I'd opened this thread when I was wearing something slightly more glamerous.

I'm wearing a red T-shirt which says "Weetbix Crew" and my only pair of shorts, gray exercise shorts which I wear 6 days a week. I went to the gym at 9am and have been doing chores ever since
thanks for that mental image, Sam!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am wearing track pants, a brown t-shirt and a brown hoodie. I changed out of my jeans about 30 minutes ago when I got home from work.