What are you wearing?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

I really need to get myself out of the house so that I can post that I actually do own clothes other than pajamas
Once I come in, I usually put on lounge/pajama pants, so unless Im updating from my phone, thats what I will be wearing

Just got in from taking the kids to school in my lounge pants, t shirt and flip flops.

I will be dressed in a bit to go out, though.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The gas company was just here so it is jeans and a sweatshirt, otherwise it probably would have been pajamas and a bathrobe.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm back in my pajamas since my doctor's appointment was at 9:00am today, but since I was too tired to post what I was wearing after that, I'm going to post it now. But, first, I'll post what I'm wearing at the moment.

Right now, I'm wearing a pair of black fleece pants, a long-sleeved dark blue tee, and a black fleece pullover. I'm also wearing dark blue knit socks and black underwear.

This morning, though, I was actually dressed. It only lasted about 2 hours, but it was the most dressed up I've been since last week so it was definitely an accomplishment! I was wearing dark denim boot-cut jeans, a long-sleeved black knit shirt, a grey 3-button vest/tunic (it is a baby-doll cut sweater vest), grey socks, underwear, and (yes!) even a bra. I also wore a black and grey striped scarf and my black coat. Oh! And I was wearing black mary-jane flats.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
swimsuit cover up dress or after shower could run to the store in dress ( if it was over 40 F
)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scrubs, lab coat, stethoscope, and ID badges. I was exhaused when I got home from class earlier; I've yet to change!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For a good chunk of my day, I was in my awesome bathrobe....its a warm terry robe (perfect for getting out of the hottub)...... Showerred and dressed at about 2ish..... A different snake tshit, and blue ummm ?casual pants? not sure what you would call them.... jogging pant material, but not jogging pants.

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LoL...

A hospital gown, hospital jammi bottoms, hospital slipper sock things, and these leg brace thingies that blow up with air that keep your circulation going and keep you from having blood clots! I love them so much!! My legs are so happy with them on.

Maybe I will get to wear normal clothing tonight, more likely tomorrow sometime!
At least I am now restless and ready to move around and walk to regain my strength.

Be safe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyRage

LoL...

At least I am now restless and ready to move around and walk to regain my strength.
I'm glad you're feeling like you're ready to start walking. I hope you continue to do well.

A pair of light brown pants, a green sweater, dark socks, and a pair of clogs. (Freezing to death in here this morning; my hands feel like ice.)