What are you craving??

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really craving anything, but I decided to order in Chinese food tonight for dinner. I haven't gone grocery shopping and I was going to go tonight, but after the busy day I had at work today, all I want to do is kick back and watch TV and have a quiet dinner.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I talked myself into craving a chai latte. What I really want is the chocolate cupcake with butter cream in the fridge. There are more in the freezer so it's too dangerous for me to start. AbbysMom AbbysMom you can have it.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm going to Kelly's (Angel's Mommy) for pizza tonight!  

LOL! Come on over!!  Tonight it's going to be turkey sausage,  red onion, roasted red peppers, & pineapple!  .......& always extra sauce!  

& a glass of vino of course!  

I'm snacking on my white cheddar popcorn right now!  

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds wonderful.
  Much better than what we had. 

Rick called me on his way home from the Harrisburg airport and told me to order from Papa John's. I got a double cheeseburger pizza delivered. It was OK, but just OK. I'm not crazy about Papa John's pizza anyway and I'm certainly not used to having thin slices of dill pickle on my pizza. But it was pizza and I was glad to have it. I was so hungry for a slice (or three) of pizza.

I would have much rather had yours though! 

Right now? I would kill for a high-octane Pepsi. Over lots of chipped ice. None of that diet stuff, none of that no-caffeine stuff. High-octane! 

Last edited:

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That sounds wonderful.
  Much better than what we had. 

Rick called me on his way home from the Harrisburg airport and told me to order from Papa John's. I got a double cheeseburger pizza delivered. It was OK, but just OK. I'm not crazy about Papa John's pizza anyway and I'm certainly not used to having thin slices of dill pickle on my pizza. But it was pizza and I was glad to have it. I was so hungry for a slice (or three) of pizza.

I would have much rather had yours though! 

Right now? I would kill for a high-octane Pepsi. Over lots of chipped ice. None of that diet stuff, none of that no-caffeine stuff. High-octane! 
Find some Pepsi Throwback. All the caffeine and sweetened with pure sugar.  I buy a 12-pack of the Mountain Dew Throwback every 3-4 months. Tastes like it did in the 60s, before they started with the corn syrup in it..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I talked myself into craving a chai latte. What I really want is the chocolate cupcake with butter cream in the fridge. There are more in the freezer so it's too dangerous for me to start. AbbysMom AbbysMom you can have it.
I'm still craving a cupcake too! :lol3:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My stone is an old one I've had for years.  I don't even own a cookie sheet! I use this for everything!(Pampered Chef) A little over 15" Two crust mix envelopes make a pizza big enough.

Here it is, all pressed out, holes poked w/ a fork, ready to go in the oven. Next ones are out of the oven (9-11 mins) & topped & ready to go back in. 

I have a large spatula I use to help slide it onto the rack, so I can finish it off the stone, to try & get a little crispiness on the bottom. 

Here is the finished pizza! slid back onto the stone to remove from the oven & slice!!  YUP!  It was good!!!    

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
That looks delicious!

The cupcake still sounds good! :lol3:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Believe it or not, I'm craving a salad. 

:lol3: I believe it !!! I love salads and have a craving for them a lot. I like to add in some nuts, dried cranberries and croutons too. I usually throw together a nice spinach salad like that.

---------------------------

I am not craving anything at the moment. Just ate dinner. :lol2:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I've had my mind on coconut cake. (Haven't had any coconut cake since Christmas.)

So now I'm thinking of having a white coconut layer cake (with extra coconut and a lemon filling) as one of our Easter desserts. The cake would be fine for me as dessert, but dear Richard would have a fit if there's nothing for him....he refuses to eat coconut.

A slab (not a slice, a SLAB) of white coconut layer cake with extra coconut and a lemon filling.

Just thinking about it at this point.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Chocolate cake sounds really good!
With peanut butter frosting.

Find some Pepsi Throwback. All the caffeine and sweetened with pure sugar.  I buy a 12-pack of the Mountain Dew Throwback every 3-4 months. Tastes like it did in the 60s, before they started with the corn syrup in it..
See, now I don't care for Pepsi Throwback. I don't know why....I guess I'm too used to the corn syrup or something. I do, however, like Mountain Dew Throwback and we buy that from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.