What an awesome early Christmas surprise!!!!!!!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Ok, now i'm going nutso!! I wanna see the new doggie! Waiting stinks! I have no idea when Colin and the other guy are planning this little meeting....(those guys are aweful at arranging things
)
Aren't all boys awful at arranging things?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

I sure hope he gets along with everybody for the best!!
I do too! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the introductions go smoothly.

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Aren't all boys awful at arranging things?
You're tellin me!! Here i am going crazy to meet him, and Colin is just twiddling his thumbs not acting like it's a big rush, when it was his idea, i swear he does that just to drive me crazy!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a little update on the new doggie!! He is a white germanshepherd dog mix. His name is digger. (we're likely going to change that
) We spoke with the guys that works with Colin this week about him. I'm not sure when we will be getting him, but i hope it's soon!
We will just do a test period to see how he gets along with Colin and I as well as Fosters and the kitties- if all goes well, he'll be staying with us! If not though- i already have a spot reserved for him at our shelter
So he'll wind up in an awesome home eithor way! I'm soo excited!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I just saw this thread now Nikki!! How exciting!!
You would provide a wonderful home for Digger
Thanks Natalie!!! I'm definitely looking foward to meeting the little guy. He's supposedly a medium/small sized white german shepherd mix. And he's supposed to be a sweetheart!
It's been so hectic with Colin and I working around the clock- as is his cop friend....so we really haven't had a chance to set it all up yet. I'm dying to meet the little guy and see how the intros go! I'm definitely wanting to change his name