what a day!

i_enjoy_cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ever just have one of those days! You wish you were one of your cats cause it would be easier. Cause you'd be able to just lounge around and be a cat, you know?

anyone else have a bad day?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES!!

The past 2 days have just been awful here at work. I love my job, but the customers have just been NASTY lately! We have about 40 cars in the shop right now and everyone wants theirs done RIGHT NOW!

I had this girl in here yesterday yelling at me, telling me that she wasn't going to pay for her vehicle cuz it wasn't ready yet! Ok, well it was a $10,000 job, you can't just get them done overnight!

Oh the joys of customers

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

YES!!

The past 2 days have just been awful here at work. I love my job, but the customers have just been NASTY lately! We have about 40 cars in the shop right now and everyone wants theirs done RIGHT NOW!

I had this girl in here yesterday yelling at me, telling me that she wasn't going to pay for her vehicle cuz it wasn't ready yet! Ok, well it was a $10,000 job, you can't just get them done overnight!

Oh the joys of customers
When I rolled my car it was an $8,000 job and it took them over 2 months. Then we went went to pick it up, the back bumper still had scratches all over it. We had to leave it and it took another week for that. Then when we went back to get it again, they had left their tape all over the outside of my car. It was no big deal to take the tape off, but they took forever and didn't do a very good job for as good of a place as they were supposed to be.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DRIVEN

When I rolled my car it was an $8,000 job and it took them over 2 months. Then we went went to pick it up, the back bumper still had scratches all over it. We had to leave it and it took another week for that. Then when we went back to get it again, they had left their tape all over the outside of my car. It was no big deal to take the tape off, but they took forever and didn't do a very good job for as good of a place as they were supposed to be.
I don't understand why places don't look over their work b4 they turn it over to the customer!

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I don't understand why places don't look over their work b4 they turn it over to the customer!

I'm never taking a car there again.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DRIVEN

I'm never taking a car there again.
I don't blame you, I try to go out and look @ the car myself before it even leaves the shop, that way I know if there is something wrong, then the customer has the right to yell @ ME - if not, hey - yell @ my techs, not me!

You can bring your car here! Not like we need the work!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

i_enjoy_cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ever just have one of those days, you know, where you wish you were one of your cats because then you could just sleep and chill and lick ya' self in public. Then you wouldn't have to deal with the stress of your day.

I steped out of my apartment this morning to find my car had gone missing. I called the police and they came but then I realized that I just parked it in the garage instead of the lot. I felt silly! But at least the car wasn't stolen at all.

What a day! Ever had a bad day? I'm just stayin in tonight with all my cats, I still can't believe I forgot where I parked my car!

I Enjoy Cats

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That happened to me once!! I didn't call the police though. Just panicked for about 2 minutes then realized it was in the garage
I was tired.

I'm sorry you've had a bad day though! We all have one 'a those days once in awhile. I've felt silly like that sometimes - I hate it.

Lotsa (((((((
HUGS
))))))) to you!

Yes, being a cat would be soooooooo nice.
Try to relax and have a nice night, please!

Cuddle up with your cats or something,........just try to do something for yourself alright?

Take care