Well tinker is in labor

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Any chance of you getting apartment soon? Or is that going to have to wait until your unemployment gets straightened out? How is your mother dealing with having 5 cats instead of the 2 she agreed to?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the added cats aren't a big issue. they're tiny, they don't go anywhere so for the time being it is fine. SHe won't be upset anyway. I keep them all confined tot he room so they don't bother her. I clean out the litter box the moment it's used to help keep it 'pleasant' for her, and it seems to be working out pretty good.

I won't be able to get an apartment just yet. The unemployment simply isn't enough to do that. but that will all come. i'm working myelf back into the work market. Thankfully i've been doing contract work for so long i'll pick something up soon. it's just that the economy tanked so hard businesses are afraid to budget for 'other than essential' work.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

the added cats aren't a big issue. they're tiny, they don't go anywhere so for the time being it is fine. SHe won't be upset anyway. I keep them all confined tot he room so they don't bother her. I clean out the litter box the moment it's used to help keep it 'pleasant' for her, and it seems to be working out pretty good.

I won't be able to get an apartment just yet. The unemployment simply isn't enough to do that. but that will all come. i'm working myelf back into the work market. Thankfully i've been doing contract work for so long i'll pick something up soon. it's just that the economy tanked so hard businesses are afraid to budget for 'other than essential' work.
Boy don't I know THAT!!

nicochick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I've just read through this whole thread from start to finish and I just have to say what a great job you did! It took so much dedication to spend all that time taking care of the kittens, I've also been a gran to kittens although luckily my mum cat was brillant, goodness knows what I would have been like if she hadn't have been!

It also struck me how much alike your Tinker and Wilbur are to my Ziggy (the tabby) and Jasper - his brother who belongs to one of my good friends! I couldn't resist posting a few pics so you can see the likeness!