Weight Loss Journey....

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Chris! I want to join you and anyone else who is determined to lose weight. I have a history of rollercoast dieting all my life, and have gone from 190 pounds down to 110 pounds and back up again several times. Right now I am at 76 kilos, which is around 160 pounds. I know my weight affects my health, especially my joints, and my knees will never be better until I lose some weight. I have already started and have gone down about 5 pounds this summer, but without support it is impossible to keep it up and I have not been systematic. So here I am. Usually I have found that it is easiest to keep on track if there is something I want to do, and once before it was because I wanted to compete in a showjumping competition. This time I have just taken up riding again and I know how much better I can do it if I am slim. So here we go. I also have my niece's wedding in 7 weeks, so I would like to lose a bit for that, though it is not good to do it too fast, I know.

I am doing a low carb diet for two weeks to get started properly, and then I shall follow a regime similar to the one I learned at Slimming World, basically 3 meals a day, balanced between carbs, proteins and veggies, no added sugar or fats.

So good luck everyone else and let's support each other as much as we can.