Wednesday Thread????

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no Kenz is predicting TWINS!!! What would you 2 do with 2 babies at onece? I would go CRAZY!

tarajason

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh boy...I just don't know what I'd do! That's a lot to handle the first time around.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TaraJason

Oh boy...I just don't know what I'd do! That's a lot to handle the first time around.
I told Jason yesterday that I'd come and be your nanny!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh I am, twin girls, remember that!

That would horrendous! Imagine when they get to be teenagers!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel bad for the parents of triplets or more! Wow, 3 cars for the kids, three times the diapers, 3 times the food, three times the crying, three times everything!!

tarajason

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

LOL! Tara I am hoping you only have one baby at a time! No multiples for you!!
Thank you Brandi!! You just cheered me up quite a bit.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good!! Just remember! Jason is bringin you a whopper! YUM!! Maybe onion rings to if you ask him nicely!

tarajason

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Good!! Just remember! Jason is bringin you a whopper! YUM!! Maybe onion rings to if you ask him nicely!
Haha how bad is this? he's bringing me a #1 (whopper with cheese, fries and dr. pepper) Large sized and a side of onion rings
no wonder why I can't button my jeans.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This thread is really beginning to make me very sad.
How about some good news? after taking Rocket in to have his teeth cleaned Monday and then taking him back yesterday because he still wasn't eating or drinking, he's better! They gave him anti-inflammitory/pain killer liquid to squirt in his mouth, now he is eating and drinking. He's starting to act normal! What a horrible last few days! I was in tears wondering what I did to him. I mean I know I did the right thing, but how do you explian that to the cat???
But now he's starting to bounce around, his eyes are brighter, he's a pest again early in the am, and I am loving every mintue of it!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Haha how bad is this? he's bringing me a #1 (whopper with cheese, fries and dr. pepper) Large sized and a side of onion rings
no wonder why I can't button my jeans.
That sounds sooo yummy, now I'm hungry for BK!

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

How about some good news? after taking Rocket in to have his teeth cleaned Monday and then taking him back yesterday because he still wasn't eating or drinking, he's better! They gave him anti-inflammitory/pain killer liquid to squirt in his mouth, now he is eating and drinking. He's starting to act normal! What a horrible last few days! I was in tears wondering what I did to him. I mean I know I did the right thing, but how do you explian that to the cat???
But now he's starting to bounce around, his eyes are brighter, he's a pest again early in the am, and I am loving every mintue of it!
I'm glad he's better. He's such a cute kitty!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I was feeling a little blue for the past couple of days.
I thought I'd really hurt him. I'm so glad he's almost back to himself!
Now I can't wait to see that little bundle of joy of yours!!!!!!!!!

tarajason

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Aww I'm glad Rocket is okay!!!