Weather

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the 20s-30s with snow and freezing rain. Monday was 70 and sunny. The weather now is just really depressing to me after Monday!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

How is the weather where everyone lives? Here there has been ice pellets falling for about 6 hours now. It really hurt when I was outside and on the way home from work we almost went into the ditch because the ground is covered in ice pellets. I am actually really surprised we still have power, internet (I have wireless) and satellite signal.

This is supposed to keep up overnight and start to snow.
It's been going on all night and today as well. YUCKY!!!!
I just want it to be over!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ack, you people made me look at the weather forecast! It's saying chance of snow tomorrow and Friday. Probably won't, but it's going to be cold. Right now it's 50F(10C), last Monday it was in the 70s.
If only it wasn't windy...

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I live near Yosemite...so we got the same lovely
weather last night. The sun is shining now, but I heard we are expecting another winter storm on Saturday. I am so ready for Spring!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I live near Yosemite...so we got the same lovely
weather last night. The sun is shining now, but I heard we are expecting another winter storm on Saturday. I am so ready for Spring!!
Yes, Tracy, I hear we are getting more Friday night/Saturday morning. No shortage of snowmen this year!
The snow on our walkway this morning was up to my knees (mind you, with me being only 5' 2", that's probably not a huge lot
)

It only took me an hour and 15 minutes to get to work though and it usually takes me about 50 minutes so not too bad.