We need to make a decision.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Vlad,
You talk about being a 30 year old guy and breaking down and crying for that bundle of fur?? Don't feel bad for one minute because, I'm 36 and I'm sitting here crying just reading this thread! I have luckily not had to put either of my 2 cats down. If i had the choice, I would definately want to be holding my cat as he slips away.

Suzy lived a long, fufilling life and she knows you loved her very much. Suzy was a very beautiful cat! Please think about getting another cat, it will help ease the pain...

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Vlad, chanced upon this thread. I don't like visiting the RB thread too much, feel so bad for the suffering owners & kitties.

I know how hard it is to lose a furbutt, it's as if the world stopped turning. But I know Suzy doesn't harbor anger at you for not saving her - she'll be happy at the Bridge patiently waiting until you both meet again.

When I lost Pikachu last August 2004, I was soo down - but having other cats to take care of helped my suffering. My Moo-moo was there, as if to say "Hey, I'm still here for you".
Recently, one of my furbutts was diagnosed with FIP. I still can't take that in a few weeks' time, we will eventually lose him. I'll miss my baby so much.

I'm sending good thoughts for you. And being 30 doesn't mean your license to grieve is expired.
I hope time will come that you will be ready for another cat. You know the joy they give us.

Good luck and God bless you and Suzy.