We Are All Virtual Strangers at the TCS

leosmum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im so glad I found TCS. I'm glad to make friends with all of you kitty people...

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree - it is hard for me to make friends for various reasons - one is because I talk about my "kids" so much. But around you guys, I am starting to open up. Lordy help you when I do.

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

I agree! I think its sad that my boyfriend doesn't understand and a lot of people won't, but I feel very lucky that I have so many great friends, even if I've never met them in real life or ever will.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Talon

I agree - it is hard for me to make friends for various reasons - one is because I talk about my "kids" so much. But around you guys, I am starting to open up. Lordy help you when I do.
Thanks for the warning!!!!!!

dicknleah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I havn't posted enough to get to know any of you but you all seem like a great bunch of people. I am a member of other boards and unfortunately the only friends I really have are cyber.

kimichan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I recentely just re-registered, but don't post a whole lot anyhow.
Although I absolutely love reading everyone's posts and I feel like I'm getting to know so many of you that way.

My boyfriend is amazed at how active this site is. He is familiar with other forums and this one outshines them all. It must be the kitty lovers in us!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with everyone's comments. I don't have alot of close friends and most of my co-workers are the same age and talk about their children and have shared interests which I do not have. Everyone here is so friendly and non-judgemental. Its so nice to have people to chat to about their cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dicknleah

I havn't posted enough to get to know any of you but you all seem like a great bunch of people. I am a member of other boards and unfortunately the only friends I really have are cyber.
Maybe you're my twin sister I never knew I had!