Wasn't a ring, but....

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Oh you should have seen them last night! When we were adding the coral, they were staring at that tank as if in a trance. I can only imagine what it'll be like once we have FISHIES in it!
I have one fish now, a beta, that lives in a sconce on the wall. Whenever I feed it (which is really the only time it comes out from behind it's plant), I say "Wanna see Mr. Fishie" to the girls. They go nuts and clamor for the best seat on the couch to get a glimpse of the fish
Fish are as good as catnip when it comes to turning cats into zombies!
They'll think they've died and gone to heaven, when you get the aquarium fully operational!!
What fun!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh you should have seen them last night! When we were adding the coral, they were staring at that tank as if in a trance. I can only imagine what it'll be like once we have FISHIES in it!
I have one fish now, a beta, that lives in a sconce on the wall. Whenever I feed it (which is really the only time it comes out from behind it's plant), I say "Wanna see Mr. Fishie" to the girls. They go nuts and clamor for the best seat on the couch to get a glimpse of the fish
Fish are as good as catnip when it comes to turning cats into zombies!
eyy post a pic of your beta! or just the scone tank that its in?? cause i have no idea what youre talking about

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

They'll think they've died and gone to heaven, when you get the aquarium fully operational!!
What fun!
I want to see a picture then!

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww.... I think he is a keeper!!

That is so sweet of him to remember that its what you have always wanted. I love it when our guys surprise us. David did that this past Christmas when he got me the digital I always wanted!!

Congrats on a WONDERFUL guy.
He is a cutie too ( I saw him witht that shark)

~SARAH~

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to look up sea horse and this is a site i came across to!
make sure you dont seperate them!!

"Seahorses are monogamous creatures, keeping one partner for life. If their mate dies or is taken away, the seahorse that is left behind sometimes never mates again. Those that do find a new partner, won't do so for a long time after their original partner is gone. Not only has the seahorse trade compromised its population, but has contributed directly to their misery."
here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

eyy post a pic of your beta! or just the scone tank that its in?? cause i have no idea what youre talking about
I'll try to post a picture of my beta (it's a boy, but I named him Dixie Belle 2 just to confuse him
) this afternoon.

Thanks for the information about the seahorses, too. I had no idea that they're monogomous! I hope I get a male and a female, though it is very hard to distinguish the sexes. Want to know something else VERY cool about sea equines? The MALES take care of the babies! How is that for cute?

Sarah, your David is so obviously a keeper (obviously b/c you're happily married with 2 kids
). Thanks for the sweet comments on Bradley
. He's the only guy I've ever dated that my oh-so-picky mother ADORED (honestly, I think she loves him more than me sometimes
).

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'll try to post a picture of my beta (it's a boy, but I named him Dixie Belle 2 just to confuse him
) this afternoon.

Thanks for the information about the seahorses, too. I had no idea that they're monogomous! I hope I get a male and a female, though it is very hard to distinguish the sexes. Want to know something else VERY cool about sea equines? The MALES take care of the babies! How is that for cute?

Sarah, your David is so obviously a keeper (obviously b/c you're happily married with 2 kids
). Thanks for the sweet comments on Bradley
. He's the only guy I've ever dated that my oh-so-picky mother ADORED (honestly, I think she loves him more than me sometimes
).
Yea what is it with that??? My mom and dad sometimes make me feel like he is their son or something!! When David and I have a disagreement .... its always my fault (according to my mom and dad)

Actually something really cute (I think) is when David and I are arguing... he calls my mom (no matter what time of the night)
just to talk to her about it!! I told him his long distance calls to my mom when we are arguing have to stop...

~SARAH~