Washcloth or soap?

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Im not Hazel like Susan (Rosiemac)

Yes foundation comes out of wash cloths. I do rinse them first, though.
Originally Posted by Pami

Im the same way. I only buy white sheets, too. I have to have them as clean as they can get. Plus they are always white because anything that gets on them can be bleached out.
You're a Hazel-in-training!! You do her proud, Pam!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Hands do just fine. I use a sensitive soap for my face, and a bodywash for the rest of me. If i want to exfoliate i have a long handled natural loofah. I find those plastic fluffy ones don't do the job as well for me.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

You're a Hazel-in-training!! You do her proud, Pam!
I dont know, Kass, Susan actually looks forward to Thursday nights, so she can clean
I have to force myself

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wash cloth and pouf. Bath & Bodyworks used to advertise that the poufs they sell don't collect bacteria??? I don't know...that doesn't sound right, does it?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I the only one who uses those shower gloves? They're very textury and stretchy, they go through the wash just fine, and although they're nowhere near as rough as a washcloth, they do a great job of exfoliation.

I don't use them on my face, though -- just my wonderful, lifesaving Burt's Bees Soapbark & Chamomile cleansing cream, and then a washcloth just in order to rinse really well... no scrubbing.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I prefer the long-handled brush thing, and since I prefer body wash (a little bit goes a FAR lot longer than soap, in which the lather runs out after just one arm), it works great for me. Feels to me that the bristles work a lot better than one's hand or washcloth in dislodging dead skin cells. And heck, a washcloth, poof, or a hand just can't reach all the hard-to-reach places on your back. And the scrubby brush feels sooooo good on your back. However, I have decided that using soap makes the skin feel like all the crud was removed properly. Or maybe it's leaving behind a scum that makes the skin feel a little drier or tighter, which could be mistaken as a clean feeling.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I use a washcloth on myself and the poofy things to scrub the shower and washbowl.