Warning! Rant about DQ commercial!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like soft serve, although I'll generally go for Baskin Robbins, or some other real ice cream shop rather than Dairy Queen. I do like the Peanut Buster Parfait though!

I hate that commercial however. I actually saw it for the first time on the day I got my beautiful pottery urn for my cat Abigail. I can't imagine Nate being that insensitive to me and anyone thinking it was funny. Those mocha ice cream drinks aren't even that good, give me the new Steak and Shake macchiato shake any day over those things.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did receive an email back thanking me for emailing them. The ad agency was aimed for an upbeat ad. My comments have been forwarded for IDQ review and they are taking my comments seriously...... Did anyone receive a similar response???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got one also saying that the add was supposed to be "funny" and that my complaint would be considered when they looked at new advertisements for the "rest of the year". I am hopeing that enough people complain that the yank the durned thing off the air!