Waiting for kittens...so excited!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missymotus, yes she is and the sire is a colourpoint:-)
What colours will you get? I don't deal with torties or points

Hopefully your mentors & breeding friends are like mine and available 24/7 if you need.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chip

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well Niesha is a colourpoint carrier so probably colourpoints and torties, maybe some solid blue or blue cream...lets see what we get :) 

She is getting into any space now and climbing high on the washing pile (its on a dresser its not that high lol)

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The sire is a blue point? Does she carry dilute, or have the possibility if you've not had her tested?

And, do you show them?

Sounds like it won't be too much longer

chip

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes the sire is a blue point. I think she should carry dilute although I haven't had her tested. I don't show her as she is not on the register. I am stillllllll waiting for kittenssssss :S

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh sorry, I thought you were a registered breeder. Hopefully you've at least pkd screened them and get her spayed after this litter

chip

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes I have PKD screened her, she is PKD negative. 

chip

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No signs of labour yet and its now day 66, she is laying around all day and not eating much...also she has some discharge around her vulva again. Today has been a sad day as my other cat Zaara (pictured above) was run over and killed outside our house :.( 

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss :( it's hard, I know... I had one of my own pass away by getting hit, in march... I miss him everyday but I'm glad he was mine, and have many happy memories about him! Just got to think of it that way, no one can ever take away the memories!

Discharge again... Maybe it's almost time!!!!! What color is it?

happykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh no!!! I'm so sorry... what a tragedy and such a beauty.  I hope the new life brings you some comfort. 

chip

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I miss her so much already...she was such a little character and always talking to us in her own language :( 

I think that whatever people say about how we come across our pets...they touch our heart and each and everyone has a bond with their owner...the rest doesn't matter 

I am still waiting for Niesha to have her little ones...this house needs some meow meow noises again :) xx

chip

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok so I think we're in labour! Lots of meowing and she has started baring down, also she won't leave the nest and is scratching at the bedding:-)

feegee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:clap: :clap: :clap: keep us updated :) :vibes: :vibes:

I'm hoping not to be too far behind you, definite slight discharge, started really nesting last night and 'the way out ' is slightly open etc although she appears to be plodding on the same, just getting grumpier by the day :D

chip

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Discharge was just a tiny jelly like thing around the opening. She was acting completely normal until about 4 hrs ago and now I can say we are definately in labour...her waters broke at 5.45pm and she is now having contractions regularly

She is not letting me out of her site and is in her nest now...keep me updated if anything happens your end :)

chip

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok so she has had 2 kittens, both pure white :) i think one is a boy not sure of the other yet. I had to give her a hand with the second as she didn't realise it came out, gave him a rub and he is fine.

Only thing is now they are hunting for the nipples but not suckling...niesha is very attentive and licking them and laying for them to suckle.

No more arrived as of yet so it may just be two :)

chip

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

chip

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Keep me posted
Im sure it won't be too long now :)

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!!! :D So exciting!!!!! I will keep an eye out for as you update us... Oh too cute.

FeeGee - I hope you're next!!!!!! :D :D