Vibes for sweet, sensitive Evie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys.

I was finally able to pick Evie up at this morning. She's currently under the bed in the spare room. Got her purring a little, though, when I went under and sang to her. She loves it when people sing to her.
From what the volunteers at the rescue have said, Evie actually does fine with people. She's very sweet, loves and attention and being held. It's the other cats that stress her out. So, we're just going to have to find her a home where she'll be the only cat, preferably with someone who will sing to her and call her Baby Doll (that's her nickname, which she loves).

Please keep up the vibes for Evie. I'd love to see this little girl get a home with someone who will love her as much as she'll love them. She's only about 3-4 years old and in excellent health (just had a dental cleaning done), so will have many years of love and companionship to offer some lucky person.

herekittykitty8

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

For little "Baby Girl" Evie.
I hope she not only settles quickly, but finds her new forever home quickly.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

She sounds like such a sweetheart, and I just LOVE her eyes. She's such a beautiful girl. I hope she finds the right only kitty home, because she sure deserves it!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a challenge Eileen but if anyone can find Evie a the loving forever home she needs, it's you.

Evie

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys.

By last night, Evie was out from under the bed, exploring and playing a bit (she loves those little toy mice) and wanting to be held. Her sweet, affectionate personality really shines through when she's not around other cats.

Will work on getting new pictures. She so cute!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My heart always breaks when I think of Evie - with so much love, but needing to be an only kitty!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope she finds her furrever home soon!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really hope she finds a home where she can shine as a single kitty.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Evie seems to be enjoying her break from the rescue, although she probably misses all the attention from the volunteers. In spite of being stressed by the other cats, Evie clearly benefitted from the steady stream of love and care the volunteers gave her. She's always been very sweet, but is definitely more comfortable with being petted, picked up and cuddled than she was before. She's also become quite the little lap cat.