Vibes for sweet, sensitive Evie

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to request some vibes for Evie, a very sweet, sensitive little kitty girl. As many of you know, I fostered Evie last summer/fall. She's been at the rescue since late Oct. with the goal of helping her learn to trust other people and not be so fearful of other cats. Evie was put out as a kitten, neglected and possibly abused, then left behind when her owners moved. She's an adorable, petite brown tabby with so much love to give. She's done well at the rescue, but has recently become a little stressed by all the activity, so the director wants to give her a break. So, Evie will be coming back to me to foster for a little while and my current foster, Zach, a very easygoing young fellow will go to the rescue.

Please send calming vibes for Evie as she settles back in at my place. We're hoping she finds an adopter soon, someone who will love and reassure Evie that she'll never be abandoned again.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She couldn't be going to a more loving and serene home. I'm sure she will be happy to be back with you. :vi bes: and meet her buddy Zack

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for that sweet girl Evie. They knew what they were doing sending her to you.

Give her a nice warm hug from me.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Evie. I'm sure she'll do well at your place though Eileen. for a quick settling in.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending many helpful to Evie and hope by coming back to you she will trust humans again and then find a loving forever home.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, poor sweet Evie. I hope she's able to progress with the calm of your home, and learn to trust, or at least not fear, humans. It can take so much time and patience sometimes. But it pays off.

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor baby..who can blame her with her past though...
I'm sure your love will help her feel better. Lots of

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, the poor little baby. the you can turn her into a normal trusting kitty (and I have no doubt you can). I think little Evie will be just fine in your hands and your little Zack will find a home in no time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys. I should be picking up Evie later this afternoon. The volunteers at the rescue have actually done a wonderful job of teaching Evie to trust again. She's received so much attention and reassurance. It'll be interesting now to see how she does back in a real home. She loves attention and being held and is very friendly with most new people she meets. Other cats really stress her out, though, hence the need for the break from the rescue.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys.

Between the snowy weather and everybody's crazy schedules, looks like I won't be picking up Evie until the weekend. Her room is ready and waiting for her!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eileen, I am so grateful that you are there for shy Evie.

Sending some vibes to handsome Zack for a calm return to the shelter.