Vibes for Persil

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks all. She was much better last night - didn't eat during the day, but gradually became more active and scoffed a bowl of minced chicken at 7PM. This morning she was begging for breakfast and had a sachet of wet food. She is using her box (I have put her in my bathroom so I can monitor her away from the others). Her coat looks better too - she is regaining her sleek look. And her ears are cooler. So I think we caught it in time. I will keep her isolated for another 24 hours to be sure and then it is just a question of completing the course of tablets.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Persil's improvement sounds very positive.

More healing vibes are on the way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is out of the bathroom and delighted to be back with the others. All seems well and she is hungry and peeing in the right places. I am managing to get her tablets down her without any problem and she is being very affectionate. So I think we can safely say that she is well on the road to full recovery.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to knw that she is feeling better. Its tough on us when they are ill and cannot fully communicate their feelings to us.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yay! great to hear persil is doing so much better! sending lots of to her for continued good progress!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to hear she is feeling better. It is so scarry when they get sick like that.