Vibes for Maisie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by booktigger

Fingers crossed - my vet doesnt' prescribe liver diets anymore, she finds cats wont tolerate them.
Yep! Spent £5 on 4 cans and she is not interested. I can`t blame her because it does look like aenemic slop but the vet said it`s more important for her to eat, not what she eats.

Originally Posted by tab

hey linny,

haven't been on for a while but came to find out how you and maisie are. i'm so sorry that her problems continue and send you tons of healing for her and
for you.
Thank you
I wish she didn`t keep having problems
She`s such a sweet little thing but she`s lost her sparkle at the moment

Originally Posted by LovesMyCats

Praying for you and Maisie. Give that little sweetie some hugs and kitties from me.
Thank you
She`s just let me give her a cuddle and I sneaked in some kisses

I think she will be going back tomorrow
I`m managing to get the steroids in her which has improved her appetite a little but she has gone very flat again. She keeps going off and hiding in the cupboard and looks depressed, then she will have a bright moment and then back to wanting to be alone.

I told her this evening that if she needs or wants to go she can
I`m really worried she`s had enough.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Linny, you've been through so much and I hope that Maisie feels better soon and makes it through this. My heart goes out to you and Maisie. We are all here for you.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I think she will be going back tomorrow
I`m managing to get the steroids in her which has improved her appetite a little but she has gone very flat again. She keeps going off and hiding in the cupboard and looks depressed, then she will have a bright moment and then back to wanting to be alone.

I can completely empathize with what you and Maisie are going through. The up and downs are horrible, not knowing how to make things better.

Sending lots and lots of love and your way!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry you are going through this so soon after Jaffa, I do wonder if this is her way of grieving, even if they didn't like each other.With liver issues, it is more important that she eats, regardless of what it is, and I hope you can find somethign -have you tried things like pilchards/sardines in tomato sauce?

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by booktigger

I am so sorry you are going through this so soon after Jaffa, I do wonder if this is her way of grieving, even if they didn't like each other.With liver issues, it is more important that she eats, regardless of what it is, and I hope you can find somethign -have you tried things like pilchards/sardines in tomato sauce?
I do wonder about that too...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LovesMyCats

Linny, you've been through so much and I hope that Maisie feels better soon and makes it through this. My heart goes out to you and Maisie. We are all here for you.
to you both.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh sweetie, I'm just reading this and I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm worried.... I don't know how to find the last time someone was on the site anymore, but the last time Linny posted was Feb 22.

Are you OK? Is Maise OK?

Laurie

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Perhaps Susan could send her a text message for us?

Linny I hope you and Maisie are OK and of course Sooty!
She did. Linny will be on here soon to update everyone.