Very Touching Website

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Add my tears as well... and I doubt I'll be able to hear that song without tearing up anymore...

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG that is sooooooooooooo sad!!!!!
I'm going to put a link to it on my website. I also made a small donation. urgh, i need to go hug all my kitties now and cry some more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Val, you are a sweetheart for making a donation! There are so many homeless pets, that donation is going to help them!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
simply powerful- good job whoever put it together- there are so many out there in the world not just in shelters. Please everyone spay and neuter your pets!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! That was absolutely beautiful! I of course cried along with it...heck, I started at the very beginning! That makes me want to save every animal I can. It just hit home seeing all those beautiful animals that nobody wants. It makes me think of how lucky my kitties are to have been saved. The thought of them becoming a statisic (sp?) just kills me.

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh goodness. I didn't even play the song for fear I'd wake up my son. . . . and I got extremely emotional. . . . I love the shot of the cat sleeping on the homeless man.

All the pics broke my heart

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok. . . I just played it again. . . this time with the
. . .

They should make a commercial for TV with that.
It's very powerful.

Laurie

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The picture of the cat sleeping on the homeless man brought tears to my eyes too- society's forgotten.

I loved the slogan at the end too- "Don't breed and buy while homeless pets die." That about sums it up, doesn't it?

That song was SO fitting too- I'll never be able to hear it again without thinking of that site- and thats a good thing because maybe it will continue to spur me to do what I can for animals in need.

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree it's really worth seeing and should be kept in circulation. . . I played it for my son. He was very sad when he saw it.

I also forwarded the site address to my friends.

Laurie