very pregnant kitty cat worried

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tabbybono

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i know i think she is the prettest of the litter but oh boy dosent she get me at it she has started to hit me when i put her back lol

tabbybono

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
had a little more fun today Magic from the first litter has had an abscess which has burst at the base of her tail which left a big open wound only noticed it this morning when i was fussing her at breakfast then phoned the vets and asked for an appointment asap which they said bring her straight down  so she has been at the vets all day today under sugary but is home now with a special collar so she cant lick to wound she seems to be OK but the vets mentioned that they could smell tom cat on her and was aware we still has Merlin and knew we still have mum and sister in the house so guess who else went to the vets today my poor bank balance lol but everyone home and happy now 

tabbybono

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Spanner and Faith

Spanner and Socket (the boys)

Socket snuggled with Spanner and Faith

Hope snuggled with all

Socket 

Spanner

Hope

Hope

Socket

Spanner

Hope

Spanner think this one so needs captioning lol

Faith hogging the toys lol

Well we are now just over 4 weeks old  faith is walking normally now 
 and hope is trying  but she is improving by the day which is good she is being a good girl and keeping the brace on now and with the tape off for a little while is walking with her hips a lot more in than what they were it is working 
 slowly so hopefully we will get there.

also hope and spanner are eating normal kitten food now the other 2 not very interested as yet but not to worried about that at this point and they are all nibbling on the royal canin baby cat dry food. also all are using the kitten litter box and on occasions the boys will go into mums big litter box so that is also going well . all in all they are doing everything as they should and putting on weight nicely even though my scales are playing around on me at the mo so have to go and get a new set. also magic is healing up nicely she has to go back monday for a check up and hopefully to have the buster collar removed so all good this end.

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It's wonderful to hear about the great progress! I'm also rooting for Hope to gain better use of her legs and be able to walk normally soon. They are all so adorable [emoji]128149[/emoji].

tabbybono

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
think we have decided that Hope is defiantly staying whatever happens now (even though i said i was not going to keep any of this litter lol) but we have become so close with hope dont think i can trust anyone else with her and also looks as if Faith has her forever home lined up at my best Friends house  but looks as she will be staying with us till she is around 14 weeks old as they are having building work done so she can't go till that's complete. so now its just the boys for there new homes but we still have plenty of time as i like to keep them with mum till 10 - 12 weeks.

with Hope it is looking she will gain full control of her legs she is getting better and stronger everyday she flys around with her legs taped up now . i cannot see any reason she wont .

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a great update!!

Gosh, do you know how darling they are?! 

I agree, Hope was young enough when the care was started, there is no reason her legs shouldn't be quite normal.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm glad to know you plan to keep Hope so that she can be cared for and protected. Such a little sweetie!

tabbybono

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
sorry have not been on here for a while but all good news we dont need to strap her up any more as she is walking perfectly now im still massaging for time being though but we got there

tabbybono

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Hope looking mean lol

Faith playing with the puppy pads

Hope giving it legs she is so fast now the tapes off

Hope playing 

Socket on a dangling act

Spanner sat looking like he is a good boy

Update

can now say we have 4 perfectly playful kittens they are all bouncing, running and climbing everywhere. eating and drinking extremely well on there own now(are starving always lol) all using litter boxes independently with no problems and all really really love there cuddles i see no reason they wont grow into fantastic cats as they will be 8 weeks next weds our time is running short with them :( only a few more weeks which part of me can not wait to sort of get my house back so i can decorate but the other part of me whats to keep them forever. even though we are keeping Hope as we have worked so hard with her as you see tape is now off but i am still massaging her legs 3 times a day to ensure they stay going in the right direction think she is actually enjoying them now so very happy.

Sorry i have not posted in a while we have had a bit of a mad house. as we are now also fostering a Rottweiler pup  who has had an awful life so far  he is such a sweet loving boy who just wants love and attention but needs work with trust issues especially with men  but we are getting there with him he is only 10 months old and the cats don't like him very much at the moment lol 

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a sweet update and fab pics of your dolls!

I literally saw Hope's first "mad" pic and said outloud to myself, oh my god is she stinking cute or what?!

Haha, I really did!

You've done a great job with these kids :)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You have done a fantastic job with the kittens, and they are all just cute as can be!

I hope the foster pup overcomes his trust issues for you soon too.

Your update is much appreciated!

tabbybono

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

sorry for the long overdue update spanner and socket are now all settled with there new owners who love the dearly  here are some updated photo's of hope and faith they are both amazing and both walking, playing and acting like any normal cat now without any problems and growing really well i would like to thank everyone on here for all the advice given to get these girls to this point  and i appreciate all the help given you were amazing and could not have done it by myself without you guys being behind me all the way and for that i thank you muchly xxxxxx

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It's so nice to hear that the kitties are doing well, and that you benefitted from advice given on TCS. They are beautiful cats! [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji]

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Look at your babies!  They're all grown up!   And beautiful.   Thanks for the update.